[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Sunday

fantasyfreak10

I'm in thanks to Russell Wilson and David Johnson.

Rosters this week:

My team

Russell Wilson

Calvin Johnson(he better do something this week)

Tyler Lockett

Ted Ginn Jr

David Johnson

Doug Martin

Brandon Watson

Blair walsh

Kansas City Def

His team

Carson Palmer

Randall Cobb

Lafell

Allen Robinson

Latavius Murray

James White

Travis Kelce

Gostkowski

Baltimore

What do you guys think?

^I'm rolling Murray/Woodhead combo in one league as well and would be much more confident were their game not the Thursday night one...Woodie should be fine in PPR format, Murray needs to hit that homerun we've all been waiting for

• Like 1

I'm in - with a complete patchwork, free agent-ridden team because of injuries early in the year. It's a miracle I'm there but I still have a good chance to win. I have a lot of homework to do before Sunday.

I wish I could start 6 wrs instead of 4...my receivers are a tough call.....even the guys I leave on the bench score ....and I cant afford to leave anything on it this week

Good luck too all, I'm in as well. A.Brown single handedly pushed me to the finals this year, minus the M.Vick games of course. I didn't panic during those times, just stayed the course, and also J.Landry is a PPR/Return league God. Despite my boneheaded move of trading Gronk for AJ Green, I'm in the finals !!!!!

Had a terrible year in BOTH leagues. In 4 and didnt make the playoffs in any. In my main local , I got in the playoffs by the skin of my teeth and got the 6 seed. Knocked off the 3 seed week one and the 1 seed last week. Superbowl this week. Ive been in this league probably 20 years. I won the superbowl once. This will be my 5th appearance. Ill probably be without OBJ but I am ready to roll.

Had a terrible year in BOTH leagues. In 4 and didnt make the playoffs in any. In my main local , I got in the playoffs by the skin of my teeth and got the 6 seed. Knocked off the 3 seed week one and the 1 seed last week. Superbowl this week. Ive been in this league probably 20 years. I won the superbowl once. This will be my 5th appearance. Ill probably be without OBJ but I am ready to roll.

Exact same scenario for me whomp all three of the leagues I missed on playoffs were my BOTH leagues/ common denominator I had CJ in all 3 leagues fantasy football suicide