[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annual Huddler Superbowl Box Pool (2016)...

irish

Please post when its time to pay. Thanks

You have 8 boxes if that's all you want you can pay now. If you want 12 to be in all 3 sheets, then you can also pay now. It'll either be $40 or $60. You're call.

Anyone who is maxed out with 12 boxes can pay their $60 whenever they're ready. Anyone who has either 4 or 8 and want to stay at that amount can pay as well. Just remember don't mention gambling and include your Huddle name.

Is it a lock that sheet 3 will fill?

Yeah, I'll get 5 more one way or another.

PayPal sent

Got it, thx. I only had you on the first 2 sheets for $40 but since you sent $60, I put you down on sheet 3 (unless that was for the playoff Fantasy league). I'll have to look now.

Edited by irish

Got it, thx. I only had you on the first 2 sheets for $40 but since you sent $60, I put you down on sheet 3 (unless that was for the playoff Fantasy league). I'll have to look now.

No its for sheet 3 look one post before PayPal sent I wrote I'm in for sheet 3 too... also I'm paid for playoff league already

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

No its for sheet 3 look one post before PayPal sent I wrote I'm in for sheet 3 too... also I'm paid for playoff league already

Yup, confirmed. I see both. I didn't even look above your paid post. Thx for checking on your end.

Edited by irish

If you still have room on sheet #3 I will max out.

Done and you can send $60. I got shaft's PP.

Only 3 spots of 4 boxes (12) left on sheet 3.

I am interested in getting boxes on any of the sheets.

Looks like sheet 3 is open, I'll take 4 boxes.

If any of the other sheets open up let me know will take an additional 4 boxes in each of sheets 1 & 2.

Can you just confirm my total. I think its 8 on pool 1 and 2 and 4 on 3. Is that $100? Let me know and I will PP today.

thank you

I screwed up with your numbers.

The number next to your name is the total number of boxes you have (maxed = 12) in all sheets. So,you are on all 3 sheets 4 boxes each sheet (maxed) and you owe $60.

Edited by irish

I am interested in getting boxes on any of the sheets.

Looks like sheet 3 is open, I'll take 4 boxes.

If any of the other sheets open up let me know will take an additional 4 boxes in each of sheets 1 & 2.

any room left irish? if so, i will take some. if not, so be it! LMK

You're both on sheet 3 for 4 boxes each. You can go ahead and pay $20.