[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas might have bad hip injury

vegastaco39

Good question. If Thomas does have a labrum injury, as being rumored, he could be out quite a while. I am now very interested in finding a replacement for my fourth round pick.

Huh, I never heard the word "labrum" associated with the hip. Thought it was only a part of the shoulder but apparently it refers to the cartilage that rings the hip socket.

Glad to hear he's not going to miss time, or so it seems.

Huh, I never heard the word "labrum" associated with the hip. Thought it was only a part of the shoulder but apparently it refers to the cartilage that rings the hip socket.

Glad to hear he's not going to miss time, or so it seems.

Percy Harvin and Marshall both had the same injury. Harvin specifically had labrum hip surgery. Looks like DT avoided anything too serious, which is great.

Because he bit hard on the coach speak part ...

Or maybe rotoworld has 3 updates for today and the one I was referring to was the one where it stated that he could of particed on Monday and will probably practice Wednesday and got good news that it wasn't anything serious. Edited by theirish
  • Like 1

I would have never picked him in the 4th of my local if I knew this. His hip in combo with his QB this year would have been enough for me to pass completely. He now has zero trade value and will likely be ridiing my bench all year for the likes of Sheppard and Rogers. Sucks donkey balls.

Edited by heehawks
  • Like 1

if he needed surgery why do I read everywhere he may play...If he needed surgery he wouldn't be practicing all week or potentially play in a game

Are you serious? Players play through injuries all the time. Look at JJ Watt. Dude has like 2 major surgeries during the off-season and played through 5 torn core muscles.

• Like 1