[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Electric Tarik Cohen

michaelredd9

1 hour ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

WHAT did people pay for him in your leagues?  He went for $28 of $100 in mine. 

$16 out of $100 cap.  But all our bidding is real dollars which tends to skew the price a little downwards (cause we ain't rich).

I blew $41 for him in my main league which is about half Chicago homers.

Next highest bid was $33.  I may have overpaid but I loved him in preseason and should have rostered him to start the season.  Oh well.

I think he will be good for 10+ touches a game - 5 catches + 60-80 total yards and the occasional TD.  

If Howard were to get hurt, I see him getting 20+ touches a game.  Yes he's only 180 lbs but he runs tough - inside and outside.  

3 hours ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

I am surprised how many leagues still use waiver orders.  I find the FABB way more fun.  But that's just me.

I gave up banging my head against the wall to move to FABB. these guys don't wanna change and at least one has no business being in the league anymore

I spent 75 out of 100 salary for him.  PPR league and lost David Johnson.  Only thing on waivers was Cohen and Golladay.  I don't think Cohen was/is a flash in the pan.  Chicago has no big play threats.  I see him as a younger version of Sproles who they'll look to get the ball to however they can.  I'm hopeful for a 15pt average.

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 9:53 AM, DanTheMan_5 said:

I am surprised how many leagues still use waiver orders.  I find the FABB way more fun.  But that's just me.

I think for many its about keeping it simple, not everybody wants to spend that much time playing FF.