[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears hire Chiefs OC Matt Nagy as HC

tazinib1

Guess will find out if running Hunt only 10 times a game was Reid or Nagy now...Plus move for Cohen as Nagy should know how to use him. 

E2A - Should say know how to use him better.

Edited by Def.

6 minutes ago, Def. said:

Guess will find out if running Hunt only 10 times a game was Reid or Nagy now...Plus move for Cohen as Nagy should know how to use him. 

Cohen was the first thing that popped into my head. 

I really don't think it was Nagy though. I think that's Childress 

Edited by tazinib1

11 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

The story in Chicago media is what sold the Bears so quickly on Nagy was his effusive and intense praise for Trubisky. During his interview, Nagy laid out a blueprint for what he believed is Trubisky's potential: on a level with Aaron Rodgers. 

9 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Was just coming to post this same thing.  Colts can't do anything right.  Ryan Grigson fuckin ruined this franchise - although Jim Irsay isn't doing them any favors either.  But I guess when you own the team and sign the checks, you can do whatever you want.  Madness that I'm somehow still a fan of this team. 

Edited by Shorttynaz
Typo

33 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Was just coming to post this same thing.  Colts can't do anything right.  Ryan Grigson fuckin ruined this franchise - although Jim Irsay isn't doing them any favors either.  But I guess when you own the team and sign the checks, you can do whatever you want.  Madness that I'm somehow still a fan of this team.

What about Bengals and Browns fans, equal or worse ineptitude in ownership and no SB rings. I guess the feeling in Indy is that with 13 years of Peyton Manning you should have won a handful of SB rings, not just one.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

What about Bengals and Browns fans, equal or worse ineptitude in ownership and no SB rings. I guess the feeling in Indy is that with 13 years of Peyton Manning you should have won a handful of SB rings, not just one.

Not sure what the feeling in Indy is - haven't felt anything there in 20 years.  I was satisfied with the one ring the Colts got in Indy - again not sure what the rest of that town feels. 

I was actually hoping a few years ago that the Colts would have taken the same path the 1995 Cleveland Browns did and just said F' this place and move to a new city only to become relevant there. 

20 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Not sure what the feeling in Indy is - haven't felt anything there in 20 years.  I was satisfied with the one ring the Colts got in Indy - again not sure what the rest of that town feels.

I was actually hoping a few years ago that the Colts would have taken the same path the 1995 Cleveland Browns did and just said F' this place and move to a new city only to become relevant there. 

So you'd have wanted the Colts to shaft a second city and move again, so they could be relevant in some other place. Oh right, you don't live in Indy so F the many thousands of fans there.

What is wrong with Indy that the Colts would want to leave, they have a new stadium recently. nothing like the Browns situation in 1995.