[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League #1 Official thread

DMD

12 hours ago, Shaman said:

Awwww snap!!

Coach David had an impressive showing in the recent 2018 Huddle Message Board League draft. Their Shorttynaz franchise came away feeling exuberant about their top grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Shorttynaz made their best pick of the draft in round 13, selecting Robert Woods with the 151st pick of the draft, as compared to the 83rd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He has all the tools," Shorttynaz coach David said.

Shorttynaz made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting DeAndre Hopkins with the 7th pick of the draft, as compared to the 8th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Shorttynaz coach David said.

Shorttynaz nabbed DeAndre Hopkins in the 1st round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked wide receiver for the 2017 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

Time will tell if coach David can take their top-ranked draft all the way to the league championship.

My worst pick was Nuk Hopkins cause I took him at #7 instead of his #8 ADP.  Apparently that was my only reach.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Shaft's Coach had a impressive draft in the recent 2018 Huddle Message Board League draft. Their Shaft franchise came away with the number 3 ranked draft (out of 12) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Shaft made their best pick of the draft in round 10, selecting Rashaad Penny with the 113rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 73rd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He has unlimited potential," Shaft coach said.

Shaft made their worst pick of the draft in round 7, selecting Philip Rivers with the 80th pick of the draft, as compared to the 102nd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a work in progress," Shaft coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Shaft should be able to turn their 3rd ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

I actually have to agree with their assessment, I have no idea how/why I chose Rivers in the 7th round and then selected Brees 9 picks later. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

I actually have to agree with their assessment, I have no idea how/why I chose Rivers in the 7th round and then selected Brees 9 picks later. 

If it's any consolation, I'd pick Rivers before Brees too.  :brew: