[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon to the Patriots

PPIchamp

I am a Pats fan but I would root for Josh wherever he went.    Hate to see drugs/alcohol ruin anyone's life.     I think the Browns could have gotten a little more for Gordon but sent him the Pats as a favor to Gordon - If anyone can turn him around maybe its the Patriots culture.   But if you look at history and we have a pretty good sample here than odds are that Gordon fails and is cut.    He is at or nearing his last chance in the NFL.    I root for Josh Gordon as a person.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whomper said:

a lot of mouths to feed in N.E.  Edelman back soon. Gronk. Hogan . Gordon may be a boom or bust game type of guy

He was already that due to not knowing what you were going to get from him, in his first game this year one reception on 3 targets for 17 yards and a TD. 

12 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

He was already that due to not knowing what you were going to get from him, in his first game this year one reception on 3 targets for 17 yards and a TD. 

IMO, it's a little bit different due Tyrod Taylor isn't a good passer and a good deep passer.  That just crushes Gordon's production.  

IMO, he is already in a better situation, regardless of what NE has.

• Like 1

First down.  Run inside slant.  He will blow up most dbs and fly past safety help.  Brady is gonna be psyched.  Second down.  Run a deep route.  Oh safety help over top.... Gronkowski is gonna be psyched.  3rd down.  Repeat.  lol.  

If Gordon can take advantage of this opportunity.........

wow. 

• 4 weeks later...