[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara...

Sheets

I have Kimara in my league and Tbh I drafted him at 5 and I have NOT been disappointed. I thought that I would do the same as you. Sell him high right around the time Ingram comes back but I don’t think his production will stop. After seeing the reaction from Sean Payton on the sideline after Kimara single handedly finished off the game again the giants with a massive run and a few broken tackles...I have no doubt they will keep him at a HIGH usage. I also have Mixon and am worried about that knee. Personally... you have a pretty solid team I would shake it up elsewhere or not at all. But definitely not give up Kamara.

Edited by James Heni
Grammar

I dnt believe his production will stop...and oh im 4-0 ..I jus like to plan for the playoffs n make sure i def have the strongest team ...i figured if i have every spot putting up close to 20pts or more than im unbeatable ...not trying to have a weak spot 

On 10/5/2018 at 11:01 PM, Sheets said:

I get all that thinking how these guys are atop the ladder but if kamara puts up 30 each week n mixon n thomas put up 20 a piece each week ...wouldn't u make out better with the 2 

It's not that simple, it depends on your lineup

Lineup 1: Kamara 34 pts/wk Lindsay 14/ week

AjG19 diggs 19 = 86 pts

Lineup 2 Mixon 20/ week to be generous, lindsay 14/wk

Thomas 25 diggs 19 = 78 pts 

Edited by purplemonster

I get that but i would then flip diggs for a better rb than lindsay n i would have green thomas n sanders or edelman in flex ...but this is all mute cuz the guy didnt respond and ima go in a diff direction n keep kamara ...but i appreciate everybodys input