[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vetoed this...

Phillyphilly

5 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

I think it is more one sided then that. Your getting  two 1A WR's and Fournette is about to get RB2 work. 

But they are getting Dalvin Cook...  It's much easier to replace 1A WR's than a stud RB.  People just aren't trading stud RB's.  Many people don't even respond to trade request for their RB1.

4 minutes ago, garion said:

But they are getting Dalvin Cook...  It's much easier to replace 1A WR's than a stud RB.  People just aren't trading stud RB's.  Many people don't even respond to trade request for their RB1.

Just seems like alot to trade away for Cook. I would need to see the Cook owners team. He could be throwing it if he is giving up. 

14 minutes ago, Phillyphilly said:

That’s dumb. Ever heard of collusion? 

Dumb? I mean seriously. And yes I've heard of collusion, it s a word that has been thrown around alot by someone that doesn't know the meaning of it very well.

What's fair to you may not be fair to someone else. Play a better game then and propose a trade with that person. This is for fun, just relax!

3 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

I still feel this is him tanking. Why would you trade away Cook? His bye is done and is top 5 RB. Him and Julio is the only bright spot on your team. 

It seems everyone been "Men in Black" mind swiped of Micheal Thomas...  This guy is a stud.  Micheal Thomas AND Thielen for Cook is fair.  If Micheal Thomas was playing and putting up numbers of last year, I would need more than Cook for him.  Cook stay hurt but good when he is on the field.  But keeping him on the field is the issue. 

Wait, which side is it you are saying is tanking?

If the Cook side, why, it certainly looks like he is improving his lineup as he can slot Fournette into an RB spot and then have Thielen and Thomas (if ever healthy) take over for Lamb and Hasty. Seems like a lot of improvement for a team that is tanking.

If it's the team trading to get Cook, we haven't seen his roster yet, so can't say about that, as if he is pretty deep/strong and Cook may be the piece to put him over the top, then it is a bit much to pay possible but if it improves him it's not completely out of line for a deal for a top (if not the top) RB in the league.

Keeper league or not?

I mean, if a redraft and I'm the Cook owner sitting at 2-5, this is exactly the type of deal I'm looking for to try and make a push to back into the playoffs and maybe make a run.

This is not veto worthy, almost no trade is veto worthy unless you can prove collusion and you cannot. You are only assuming collusion. It’s not even a bad trade. Why do you or anyone think they are allowed to manage other teams, it’s a joke really. 

• Like 1

Yes this should Be vetoed especially when you know they are Colluding lol no one trades their rb1 especially with a bench like that and that’s what the veto is for so yes I think it should be used 

Edited by Comm1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Big Country said:

Wait, which side is it you are saying is tanking?

If the Cook side, why, it certainly looks like he is improving his lineup as he can slot Fournette into an RB spot and then have Thielen and Thomas (if ever healthy) take over for Lamb and Hasty. Seems like a lot of improvement for a team that is tanking.

If it's the team trading to get Cook, we haven't seen his roster yet, so can't say about that, as if he is pretty deep/strong and Cook may be the piece to put him over the top, then it is a bit much to pay possible but if it improves him it's not completely out of line for a deal for a top (if not the top) RB in the league.

Keeper league or not?

I mean, if a redraft and I'm the Cook owner sitting at 2-5, this is exactly the type of deal I'm looking for to try and make a push to back into the playoffs and maybe make a run.

I agree with this.

5 minutes ago, Comm1 said:

Yes this should Be vetoed especially when you know they are Colluding lol no one trades their rb1 especially with a bench like that and that’s what the veto is for so yes I think it should be used 

I hate when people collude but this don't seem like it's what they are doing?  If he was trading Michael Thomas for Scotty Miller or Cook for Jamaal Williams, I would say yes they are colluding.  But MT and Thielen for Cook seems fair until we see MT back on the field.