[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vetoed this...

Phillyphilly

1 hour ago, Phillyphilly said:

Ohhhhhh shiiiitttt I've been mentioned! I feel like I've finally made it big... All joking aside I wouldn't say veto worthy what so ever. If MT has been playing all season long and been putting up numbers like last year then I would say yes but that isn't the case. To get cook you need to give up alot for him which buddy has done. We haven't even seen the other roster yet have we? Maybe the team trading away adam and Michael have more wr depth than what we are thinking? If both players accepted then let it happen.

1 hour ago, Big Country said:

Wait, which side is it you are saying is tanking?

If the Cook side, why, it certainly looks like he is improving his lineup as he can slot Fournette into an RB spot and then have Thielen and Thomas (if ever healthy) take over for Lamb and Hasty. Seems like a lot of improvement for a team that is tanking.

If it's the team trading to get Cook, we haven't seen his roster yet, so can't say about that, as if he is pretty deep/strong and Cook may be the piece to put him over the top, then it is a bit much to pay possible but if it improves him it's not completely out of line for a deal for a top (if not the top) RB in the league.

Keeper league or not?

I mean, if a redraft and I'm the Cook owner sitting at 2-5, this is exactly the type of deal I'm looking for to try and make a push to back into the playoffs and maybe make a run.

10 team ppr league. Thomas team seems like they’re tanking, 2-5 record.

Edited by Phillyphilly

Lol what a joke, that’s the fairest trade I’ve ever seen after you post there rosters. Team 2 is about to lose Mike Davis and is paying up for Dalvin Cook. Team 1 needs wr’s. lamb is a joke now and his flex sucks. What the issue, there is none. 

2 minutes ago, Talbot902 said:

After seeing his team definitely not veto worthy. The trade helps both sides. Buddy's got no rb1 and a bunch of wrs he can start in place of Mike and adam

I agree.  After seeing the roster, both people benefits from the trade. 

• Thanks 1

This should not have been vetoed. No trade u less it's something Like Cook, Kamara, and Hopkins for Dalton, Gore, and Curtis Samuel should be vetoed. Sorry you don't like it but there is a consensus on fantasy football and it is: do not veto a trade unless it's 1000% lopsided. Barely any trades you see on here fit that description.