[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL'S CHAD WHEELER ARRESTED AFTER ALLEGED FIGHT W/ GF 'Dislocated Arm & Bleeding'

League_Champion

Cops in the report say they were told the altercation began after the woman refused to bow to the NFL player. Cops say that's when Wheeler allegedly grabbed the woman, threw her on the bed, and choked her until she was unconscious. 

According to the report, when the woman regained consciousness, Wheeler said, "Wow you're alive?"

Cops say that's when the woman locked herself into the bathroom to call for help.

Absolutely incredible!

Read yesterday that the Seahawks are going to let him go, and he put out a statement apologizing and saying he will step away from football while he gets the help he needs. Hopefully that's true and he doesn't get off his meds again (a recurring problem for some especially particularly with bipolar disorder)

21 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Thank you Steve, I certainly appreciate that. I feel sorry as well, I'm going to be tolerant and nice to you from here on out. Even if you're a dick. 

Wow you're clueless as usual. You ask me if I feel sorry for the guy when my post made no mention of that, and I'm the dick :rolleyes: 

I'll let you enjoy your playground on your own...