[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Fields impressing at Bears minicamp

Wolverines Fan

4 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I think DAL and WFT are the front-runners there.

Don't forget, Washington only won that crappy division last year because Doug Pederson threw his good friend a bone and tanked the game by benching all of his starters in the 4th quarter. It's not like Washington was some juggernaut. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't forget, Washington only won that crappy division last year because Doug Pederson threw his good friend a bone and tanked the game by benching all of his starters in the 4th quarter. It's not like Washington was some juggernaut. 

Offense got better, defense has another year under its belt.  

I don't see how Philly improved much and Giants still blow.

Just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Offense got better, defense has another year under its belt.  

I don't see how Philly improved much and Giants still blow.

Just my opinion.

I think we are pretty much in agreement. But Washington still doesn't have a QB. If Dak stays healthy I don't see any way that Dallas looses that division, just no way. 

17 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Yeah dude but you responded to MY post, not LC's.  I was simply stating that WFT will be a player in the NFC-E.  I think DAL and WFT are the front-runners there.

OK your HUH made me think my post did not make sense to you, not about who I quoted. 

Here's why I did that, I have LC on ignore, so I don't see his posts unless I decide I want to. But you quoted him, so I saw his post there, and just quoted you rather than take more steps to get to his post and quote it.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

More wins or better stats? I like Justin Fields but he is light years behind Trevor Lawrence as far as talent goes. 

I was referencing to better stats.

As for wins this year, Chicago will win more than Jacksonville as well.

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Better stats?? Than Lawrence? You've done lost you're mind. He's not playing against Rutgers or Maryland anymore. 

Lawrence not playing the weak ACC anymore either.  When they went head to head back in January (OSU vs Clemson), Lawrence put up 400 yards 2 TDs 1 INT, -8 yards rushing vs Fields putting up 385 yards 6 TDs 1 INT +42 yards rushing.   In that battle, it was easily Fields having the better game.  Anyone that actually watched the game saw Fields clearly above as well.

As for this upcoming NFL season, it will depend on how quickly Fields will see actual play time. Chicago's roster is better overall which shouldn't be a shocker.   Lawrence could beat him on stats if they are constantly losing and needing a lot of passing stats.  We shall see...

Edited by indyrckstar
  • Like 1