[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe I have to drop a RB for a one time BYE WEEK Kicker!

3 hours ago, Forgot My Name said:

Who goes?

Melvin Gordon  (was my RB2)

Alex Collins  (used once at RB2) (trying to trade)

Trey Sermon  (never seen my lineup)

Sony Michel  (never seen my lineup) (trying to trade)
David Johnson  (never seen my lineup)

Marlon Mack  (praying for a trade)

At least you have at least 3 easily droppable players to choose from. Johnson should be gone. 

47 minutes ago, Forgot My Name said:

Who are the other two?

Probably Sermon who was already mentioned, and probably Michel who has never cracked your lineup.

Your league is similar to mine, 12 teams, start 9, 9 on the bench, plus you have IR slots. That's plenty of deep bench room to drop a guy to add a kicker (or defense) for a bye week filler. I never carry backup kickers or defense, and drop one of my bottom of roster spot guys. This year I wish I had some IR slots, as I have Wilson, Carson, Hunt, Dam. Williams and Penny on my bench with IR designation. Its making the bye week troublesome, with 2WR on bye and 2 injured leaving possibly just 2 healthy for 3 slots. Heck Penny is on my roster hoping for a better RB this week than Booker, I'd use Williams if he could get off the COVID list.