[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help. I have too many good players!

I know this is a terrible problem to have right...having too many good players you don't know which ones to start or wish you could start them all. I think my lineup is good I just have one question now that Eli Mitchel isn't playing. Should I start Jeff Wilson over James Conner?? Or does anyone think I should put someone on my bench over my starters? My bench is pretty nice lol. I'm GAME OVER on the right.

Screenshot_20211120-174706_Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20211120-174720_Fantasy.jpg

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

What up Chark? I'd go Wilson. And keep an eye on Jrob, he's kinda iffy to go right now. Good luck Brother 

Champion what's up bro! Yea ever since the news of Eli out I was thinking should I throw in Jeff Wilson over one of these guys? I'm not worried about James Robinson I'm pretty sure he would be a go. But yes I always monitor 60 minutes before go time

9 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Champion what's up bro! Yea ever since the news of Eli out I was thinking should I throw in Jeff Wilson over one of these guys? I'm not worried about James Robinson I'm pretty sure he would be a go. But yes I always monitor 60 minutes before go time

Wilson is a great play this week as well. Any RB1 in that offer is going to produce. I'd probably go Wilson to. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Wilson over Conner

22 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

I have a similar issue.  If I were you I would play Wilson.

23 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Wilson is a great play this week as well. Any RB1 in that offer is going to produce. I'd probably go Wilson to. 

I told all you suckers....everyone was so high on Jeff Wilson jr....Glad I sat his ass

Screenshot_20211121-175304_Fantasy.jpg

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Sorry Chark, I steered ya wrong. It was a tough week all around. 

Don't ever do that to me again....lmao. I knew with everyone so big on Jeff Wilson I knew it would be a dud. I just couldn't bench Conner or anyone else for him. What's good is after today Eli Mitchell owners don't have to worry about him losing his stealing his starting job!

1 minute ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Don't ever do that to me again....lmao. I knew with everyone so big on Jeff Wilson I knew it would be a dud. I just couldn't bench Conner or anyone else for him. What's good is after today Eli Mitchell owners don't have to worry about him losing his stealing his starting job!

Amen to that Brother. Enough of these practice quad caliber players already!