[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Chat

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

All they had to do was kick the field goal to make it 20-9.

Just saying.

The FG kicker, Slye, got injured, which is why they also went for 2 earlier in the game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irish said:

The FG kicker, Slye, got injured, which is why they also went for 2 earlier in the game. 

I didn't know that. I've only been able to watch parts of the game.

6 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

I didn't know that. I've only been able to watch parts of the game.

Figured, as you wouldn't have been perplexed why they wouldn't take an easy 3 and just put the game out of reach. 

14 hours ago, heehawks said:

My Heehawks are pathetic. Where is the motion? Where are the bubble screens? Where are the quick hitches for 5 yds? Same damm thing over and over and over. I hate to say it, but it might be time for Pete to go. Ug. 

First quarter on 3rd n 1, I saw several guys open for the first down while he heaved it to Lockett down the left side. He was also wide open, caught the ball and it was a great gain. But it had me wondering if he looked there first, because it seemed that way. 

There were several really bad passes where he just missed the guy. Some may be due to miscommunication with the receiver, but not all of them, he just looked off. The final drive was like vintage Russell. 

That blocked XP returned for 2 points by SEA played a pretty big role. First it knocked the WFT kicker out of the game, which meant they had to pass on a short FG later, as well as going for 2 on any TDs. It was also a 3 point swing for SEA, so that the score after another WFT TD was 17-9 making it a one score game (instead of 17-7, since WFT wouldn't need to go for 2). That all led to the final drive, and a nearly tie game, and then 2 near recoveries on the onside kick. 

Quite entertaining.