[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, no, Antonio

Dcat

Just saw this story (and am still reading it), appear to have been posted late last night early this AM 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-breaks-silence-on-leaving-buccaneers-accuses-team-of-cover-up-regarding-injured-ankle/

It contains a lengthy statement from AB (released thru his attorney) and basically says the Bucs knew all about his injury, tried to force him to play hurt and cut him on the sideline during the game so he decided to leave. After the statement was released his attorney took to Twitter to further blast the Bucs, since you know that is how legal cases are handled these days. 

Regardless of what coach Arians may have said on the sideline, YOU WERE NOT CUT, that is an official action the team has yet to take. If you have an agent representing your NFL interests, they should know this and make you aware of it. 

Edited by stevegrab

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I had no idea who Isiah Wilson was, wow what a fool, or just another "troubled youth who cannot find his way"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Wilson

Yeah, our 2020 first round pick, already cut from his 3rd team. Probably the biggest draft bust in NFL history. 

Side note, my buddy deals in exotic cars. Wilson bought a beautiful Aston Martin with his bonus and then had to sell it after the dui, which he did through my buddy's dealership (Velocity Motorcars). I took it for a test drive, damn nice ride. The kid had a lot of potential. But guys like AB made teams realize that psych issues aren't worth the liability. 

No offense here but AB is so untruthful and unpredictable you can't tell when he actually is telling the truth or when others are in the wrong. Next he is going after Alex Guerrero, Tom Brady's trainer and saying he is cheating him out of money. It never stops and we need to stop because AB needs help. There are thousands of injuries in the NFL each year and the only one that involves someone doing jumping jacks in the end zone during the game is AB's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1