[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, no, Antonio

Dcat

3 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

The diagnosis is simply a series of behaviors.   You can make a name for anything.   

He may have actual brain damage (CTE), which is something that is actually real.  

Shame, regardless. 

This is not the forum for such a debate but are you suggesting personality disorders are not real? 

10 hours ago, irish said:

That Burfict hit changed his life forever!

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

I was listening to a radio show this morning with a college scout and it was said that his issues extended well back into college and that it was mostly swept under the rug. He said that was a good part of why he dropped in the draft.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Not everything is brain damage. Is it possible that he's just a spoiled Man Child a-hole? 

Very true.  It is like every mass murder suspect, they may have a mental problem, or they could just be pure evil. Maybe to some people its one and the same, because a normal brain doesn't behave that way. 

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Very true.  It is like every mass murder suspect, they may have a mental problem, or they could just be pure evil. Maybe to some people its one and the same, because a normal brain doesn't behave that way. 

AB has always been a diva. He was a mess in college as well. When you're a spoiled, privileged brat, it can happen. OBJ, say it. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

correct

You're an idiot.

Edit:  wait... were you stating "correct" to the statement that this shouldn't be debated here, or that personality disorders don't exist?  Your post is not clear.  If the former, I retract my statement.

Edited by darin3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Anything can be normalized if enough (or the right) people agree to do so.

34 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

lol, WHAT!?  Oh man, the drama just blossoms.  

AB just solidified his legacy as being a meme.  He'll no longer be among the living in a couple years.  So sad. Such as waste of talent.  

I'm pretty heavily involved in youth sports.  The thing that bothers me the most about this is that it glorifies (codifies) quitting and throwing a tantrum.  I know AB doesnt play football to be a role model, but it comes with the territory. Some rise to it.  Some ignore it.  AB squandered an oppty.   "hey, if AB can do it, he's a superstar".   

10 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I'm pretty heavily involved in youth sports.  The thing that bothers me the most about this is that it glorifies (codifies) quitting and throwing a tantrum.  I know AB doesnt play football to be a role model, but it comes with the territory. Some rise to it.  Some ignore it.  AB squandered an oppty.   "hey, if AB can do it, he's a superstar".   

Excellent point.  We need to have our youth pay attention to the guys that do it right, not like spoiled brats.  I literally could not believe my eyes when I saw this happening live.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Yup.  I heard about it here, and like about a million other people found it on youtube quickly enough.  Astounded.  Sad.  I think that coach and QB did very well with their responses after the game.  

The coach and QB gave 2 very different statements. Coach basically said "he's not part of the team, he left, we're moving on" while Brady talked like they were a married couple or something, but stumbled through his words very awkwardly. Arians is done with AB, Brady sounds like he's in love. 

On 1/4/2022 at 8:18 AM, stevegrab said:

The coach and QB gave 2 very different statements. Coach basically said "he's not part of the team, he left, we're moving on" while Brady talked like they were a married couple or something, but stumbled through his words very awkwardly. Arians is done with AB, Brady sounds like he's in love. 

Off the cuff, unscripted, after the game.  No teleprompter or PR agent.  Just 2 people being honest.  It was terrific.  They did great.

"You're done with us", was the message from both.

"I'm done with your crap, lets focus on team" was the message from coach.

He's human, we love the guy, but he needs help was the message from teamate/friend.

Have to be able to read the room a little.  Admittedly, some folks lack that ability and are very, very literal.  

Wow has the story changed and greatly in favor of Brown (although not justifying his showboat antics on Sunday). The Buccaneers aren't looking very good in this if they were forcing him on the field with an injury that is serious enough to warrant not playing. 

Edited by Dcat

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Wow has the story changed and greatly in favor of Brown (although not justifying his showboat antics on Sunday). The Buccaneers aren't looking very good in this if they were forcing him on the field with an injury that is serious enough to warrant not playing. 

Only person talking about the injury is AB, I wouldn't trust him to deliver a newspaper. 

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Only person talking about the injury is AB, I wouldn't trust him to deliver a newspaper. 

Agreed. I saw his statement and it goes against the policies of the NFL and teams to protect the players. With the weapons the Bucs have, I don't believe Arians was forcing him to play. I think AB was being a little spoiled brat and Arians told him to man up and get on the field. AB is using the injury to slant this. He walked off that field just fine. 

And he said he'll be back next season. Lol. He, Kaepernick and Isiah Wilson can start their own team. 

Edited by 1fastdoc

12 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Agreed. I saw his statement and it goes against the policies of the NFL and teams to protect the players. With the weapons the Bucs have, I don't believe Arians was forcing him to play. I think AB was being a little spoiled brat and Arians told him to man up and get on the field. AB is using the injury to slant this. He walked off that field just fine. 

And he said he'll be back next season. Lol. He, Kaepernick and Isiah Wilson can start their own team. 

I had no idea who Isiah Wilson was, wow what a fool, or just another "troubled youth who cannot find his way"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Wilson