[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, no, Antonio

Dcat

3 minutes ago, Big John said:

I heard he was benched

"A source told ESPN that Brown was not benched before leaving the field. "He quit," the source said. Brown is not flying back to Tampa on the team plane, a source told ESPN."

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

I turned on NFL Network and they were showing video of him running around with his shirt off.

I thought, oh man he lost it.

Seriously what set him off?

rumor:  He was getting close to some large bonus  money for TDs/yds/rec and he wasn't getting the ball.  You can see Evans try to talk him off the ledge at first.  To no avail.  He is indeed nuts.  Has been for many years.  

A fan video caught the moments leading up to what was caught on the network cameras, but the catalyst for the incident in entirely is reportedly head coach Bruce Arians telling Brown to enter to game, to which Brown refused. Arians then told him to leave, which he did – AB style, of course.

14 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Did he have to reach those bonuses in week 17 or did he have another week?

I don't even know if the rumor is accurate.  No idea.  Whatever caused it, he's just lost some major moolah.  

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

rumor:  He was getting close to some large bonus  money for TDs/yds/rec and he wasn't getting the ball.  You can see Evans try to talk him off the ledge at first.  To no avail.  He is indeed nuts.  Has been for many years.  

I looked it up on spotrac. He would get 333K for 11 catches today, and 333K for 80 yds, and 333K for a TD. He was paid 80M over his career. I realize a good chunk will go to taxes but if you are freaking out over chicken feed like that you are crazy. Anyone with any kind of impulse control knows you are losing money every minute you act like that, far more than whatever the incentives are. 

Edited by purplemonster

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I looked it up on spotrac. He gets 333K for 11 catches today, and 333K for 80 yrs, and 333K for a TD. He was paid 80M ove his career. I realize a lot of that is taxes but if you are freaking out over chicken feed like that you are crazy. Anyone with any kind of impulse control knows you are losing money every minute you act like that, far more than whatever incentives.

chump change for him.  Unless he's spent/lost it all.

14 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I looked it up on spotrac. He would get 333K for 11 catches today, and 333K for 80 yds, and 333K for a TD. He was paid 80M over his career. I realize a good chunk will go to taxes but if you are freaking out over chicken feed like that you are crazy. Anyone with any kind of impulse control knows you are losing money every minute you act like that, far more than whatever the incentives are. 

People with borderline personality disorder or narcissistic PD don't have impulse control. Not diagnosing him but both fit from the little evidence that is public knowledge. BPD people usually self destruct. 

49 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

People with borderline personality disorder or narcissistic PD don't have impulse control. Not diagnosing him but both fit from the little evidence that is public knowledge. BPD people usually self destruct. 

Unfortunately, I believe this is an accurate assessment by any tool, particularly the DSM-V. He will need professional help before it gets worse, and it can.

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

People with borderline personality disorder or narcissistic PD don't have impulse control. ..... BPD...

The diagnosis is simply a series of behaviors.   You can make a name for anything.   

He may have actual brain damage (CTE), which is something that is actually real.  

Shame, regardless. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Drain bramage? 

That Burfict hit changed his life forever!

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

Edited by irish