[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams vs Buccaneers (Sunday)

League_Champion

I got a feeling this will be the most exciting game of the 4 game weekend.  Looking forward to it.

Haven't made any wagers here on the spread or totals.  Literally, no clue.  

WHat are folks thinking with spread, totals and props?

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I got a feeling this will be the most exciting game of the 4 game weekend.  Looking forward to it.

I'm not touching this game, I don't like it at all. I really feel like this can go a lot of different ways. The over seems low which is confusing. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

I'm not touching this game, I don't like it at all. I really feel like this can go a lot of different ways. The over seems low which is confusing. 

^ agree 100%

I'll probably just put in a few player props.  I like Evans for an anytime TD.  ( +100)  I also anticipate a Stafford INT but over 0.5 INTs for Stafford is heavily juiced at -150.

Kupp's line is 8.5 rec. ( +105.)  That's a tough bet to make. Drop it to 7.5 then maybe.  Hard pass.  Also  the u/o is 101 yards.  Not going near that.

I'm tempted by OBJ anytime TD at +160.

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

More exciting than 2 games the ended with game winning FGs as the clock expired? 

Now that is a bold prediction. Especially with the defending SB champs, Tom Terriffic the GOAT and all that. I'd think this is the game people are expecting to be a blowout, but maybe the lack of weapons on offense for TB and the retooled Rams have changed that. I give it a 25% chance of an upset (LA rams win outright, not ATS). 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

More exciting than 2 games the ended with game winning FGs as the clock expired? 

Now that is a bold prediction. Especially with the defending SB champs, Tom Terriffic the GOAT and all that. I'd think this is the game people are expecting to be a blowout, but maybe the lack of weapons on offense for TB and the retooled Rams have changed that. I give it a 25% chance of an upset (LA rams win outright, not ATS). 

Those came down to FGs but were hardly exiting to watch. All you needed to see were the last 5 minutes. They were 2 very sloppy undisciplined games in my opinion. I see what he means. 

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I didn't get to watch the Tennessee game.  So it wasn't exciting for me.  
THe Green Bay game was like watching the Twilight Zone.  Just weird.  And...  I lost my GB -5 bet that I thought was a slam dunk all thew way into the 4th QTR.  That's not the exciotement I'm talking about.   

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

I didn't get to watch the Tennessee game.  So it wasn't exciting for me.  
THe Green Bay game was like watching the Twilight Zone.  Just weird.  And...  I lost my GB -5 bet that I thought was a slam dunk all thew way into the 4th QTR.  That's not the exciotement I'm talking about.   

Ok well you mean exciting to you, under very unique circumstances. Gotcha I should have known that.....

Just now, Dcat said:

Bravo for Akers coming back from the IR in time for playoffs. Never would have thought it.  He's looking good too.  Gotta like this kid. 

glut of rBs there with Michel and henderson.  Who goes?  I'm not familiar w/ their contract status other than Akers being on rookie contract.