[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commanders DC Jack Del Rio defends comparing Floyd protests to Capitol riots

League_Champion

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

What's in the water at that Complex? Wasn't Del Rio in trouble for something else that he said  not that long ago? 

https://www.nfl.com/news/commanders-dc-jack-del-rio-defends-comparing-floyd-protests-to-capitol-riots

Just another idiot Trump supporter, you should understand that. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

That's hilarious Steve but totally irrelevant to the story. 

I'm just surprised you brought this up, do you disagree with Del Rio? Or think he should not be able to voice his opinion like all the other Trumpies who claim Jan was no bid deal? 

Or were you just trolling as usual? 

41 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm just surprised you brought this up, do you disagree with Del Rio? Or think he should not be able to voice his opinion like all the other Trumpies who claim Jan was no bid deal? 

Or were you just trolling as usual? 

I think Del Rio is an idiot, I also think our current President is an idiot as well. Am I wrong on either? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's an idiot to. Why can't you admit that Biden is an idiot? Say it!! It's ok Steve, this is the first step in recovery. 

Neither Biden or Trump are actually idiots. They're politicians and they prey on the emotions like the rest of them. Trump told lie after lie after lie and his sheep believe them all. Voter fraud and the busted voting machines had to be 2 of the biggest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's an idiot to. Why can't you admit that Biden is an idiot? Say it!! It's ok Steve, this is the first step in recovery. 

The word is TOO you idiot. 

So how many times did you vote for idiot Trump? Will you vote for the idiot again in 2024? Do you think all politicians are idiots?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

The word is TOO you idiot. 

So how many times did you vote for idiot Trump? Will you vote for the idiot again in 2024? Do you think all politicians are idiots?

I will not vote for Trump and I'm certainly not dumb enough to vote for Biden like you did. 

Biden/Kamala, who the hell though that would work? 

25 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I will not vote for Trump and I'm certainly not dumb enough to vote for Biden like you did. 

Biden/Kamala, who the hell though that would work? 

Got it so if Trump runs you're voting 3rd party or not at all, and it would not matter who was the D candidate, because you'd never vote for an evil liberal. But you voted for RINO Trump twice, because he was going to fix everything and talked tough like you. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Got it so if Trump runs you're voting 3rd party or not at all, and it would not matter who was the D candidate, because you'd never vote for an evil liberal. But you voted for RINO Trump twice, because he was going to fix everything and talked tough like you. 

There you go again Steven, typical Lib crap. I voted for Obama and would certainly vote Democrat again but only if they get back to being Democrats. You really think Dems have your best interests in mind? How's that going so far?