[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Capital police chief interview about Jan 6

6kings

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

you're nothing but a troll.

Yes - I get that you think that. 

However, I honestly took what you posted at face value and made some simple observations into where that stance fits within the GOP.  I sincerely did not attempt to make you upset for days on end.  

Perhaps you are reading into things and getting too worked up over a relatively harmless observation? 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes - I get that you think that. 

However, I honestly took what you posted at face value and made some simple observations into where that stance fits within the GOP.  I sincerely did not attempt to make you upset for days on end.  

Perhaps you are reading into things and getting too worked up over a relatively harmless observation? 

You intentionally reworded what I posted and it's not even close to being the first time you've done it. You and a couple of your buddies here do it all the time. How can you take something at face value when you misquote it?

I'm done with you dude. I've put up with your garbage for way too long. I left the other place because I got fed up with your BS and as a result I lost touch with people that I considered friends. But that was my choice and I take full credit for letting you get so far under my skin that I walked away. I'm not doing that again.

"Rajn said anybody who thinks Trump incited Jan 6 is stupid"

"Rajn said you're lazy if you vote by mail"

"Rajn said there was a smoking gun"

"Rajn thinks the cocaine in the Whitehouse is a cover-up conspiracy"

"Rajn says there's an equal number of nuts on both sides of the aisle that will act upon rhetoric"

"Rajn said vaccines are totally ineffective"

"Rajn said masks don't mitigate water particles"

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

55 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Probably a wise choice.  Getting so worked up over such benign discourse can't be healthy.

Maybe I'm crazy... In my mind, benign discourse doesn't include manipulating what someone says to "fit within the GOP stance" just so that you can discredit them for taking a position they never took.

Edited by rajncajn

On 8/15/2023 at 6:30 PM, gilthorp said:

When it gets deep and filled with context, your simpleton nature takes root and you run away. It's your MO.

After all that you're really not going to respond, are you? You chided me for days, calling me names and ridiculing me because I wanted to take some time (which I didn't have) to put some coherent thoughts together for a discussion. And after all that I still give you what you asked for and now I get no response at all, even in just asking you how you killed some wasps...