[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Capital police chief interview about Jan 6

6kings

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

That wasnt the national guard

Read what i said federal agents and NG 

“The use of stormtroopers under the guise of law and order is a tactic that is not appropriate to our country in any way,” she said.

Edited by 6kings

Just now, Bobby Brown said:

You apparently don't understand the difference between national guard and full time militarized federal agents.  

So your argument is that I mentioned the NG? Well excuse me! What she said was disgusting! But you have to find something I said wrong just to prove your point. The point is she said it!

12 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes.  My point is what you said is untrue.  

My point is she used the word.

You asked me about optics and I explained to you why.

But a guy with as big an ego you have you have to look past that!

You are exactly what rajn said in the other thread!

Edited by 6kings

7 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Your point was that the NG didn't get called onsite soon enough.

And your apparent rationale is that military police weren't onsite which can only be activated by the POTUS

So who was worried about optics?

Pelosi, McConnell and the mayor 

POTUS was willing to activate but they turned him down 

You can defend their actions all you want but they have some responsibility for this event according to the police chief that you apparently don’t want to look at but if will come out when and if there’s a trial 

Edited by 6kings

6 hours ago, 6kings said:

POTUS was willing to activate but they turned him down 

Wrong.

"Josh Huder, a senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Government Affairs Institute, similarly told The Dispatch Fact Check that “the speaker does not have control of any branch of the armed services.”

“The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added. “In the case of D.C., it can only be mobilized by the president of the United States.”

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-check-did-pelosi-reject-trumps-request-for-national-guard-troops-on-january-6/

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Wrong.

"Josh Huder, a senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Government Affairs Institute, similarly told The Dispatch Fact Check that “the speaker does not have control of any branch of the armed services.”

“The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added. “In the case of D.C., it can only be mobilized by the president of the United States.”

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-check-did-pelosi-reject-trumps-request-for-national-guard-troops-on-january-6/

Left wing fact check 

Like l said if and when there’s a trial every thing will be exposed 

Edited by 6kings

"No congressional official, or body, has the authority to activate the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol. Only the president," added Jane. L Campbell, president and CEO of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society. "If the president calls the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol, no congressional official has the authority to decline its service."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/13/sean-hannity/no-evidence-pelosi-rejected-trumps-authorization-2/

There is no need for a trial to figure out the claims you parrot are absolute nonsense.

26 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/13/sean-hannity/no-evidence-pelosi-rejected-trumps-authorization-2/

There is no need for a trial to figure out the claims you parrot are absolute nonsense.

Alright you’re right I’m wrong!

The trial will bring out everything that we are arguing about!

Hope you can live with yourself with what you believe!

On 8/19/2023 at 10:09 AM, rajncajn said:

People that are here on the moderate right don't post much,  if at all, in political discussions because the people on the left take everything that is remotely right of center and treat it like it's some extremist view.

Who are these people,  because I don't recall you ever doing that here. 

Brentastic, Lordopie, LC and now 6kings. Pretty much the only people on this board since we started posting political discussions again that have expressed any right-leaning views other than myself.

Pointed out by whom? The other posters who think anything right of their views is "far right?"

I'm talking about posters on this forum steve, not what you do in your personal life...

I don't a lot of time to decipher all that and respond to it. 

There are not many here expressing moderate conservatives views, I find yours to be rather extreme and while you're not a Trumper you don't seem overly critical of him or what he has done to destroy the GOP. 

I have called out people on the left, I've probably done it here, I am not going to spend time finding proof for you.  Don't care if you believe it or not. But if you call me out saying I have never done something then I'm going to correct you. And yes my personal life matters, and is goes well beyond this forum. As I suspect your life does as well, we all only know each other thru the posts here. (And again, you're not the moderate conservative you think you are, based on your posts here.)

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2023 at 9:11 PM, Bobby Brown said:

You apparently don't understand the difference between national guard and full time militarized federal agents.  

MAGA MORONS don't understand many things. Not sure why you guys bother trying to have a rational discussion with irrational people like this. 

11 hours ago, 6kings said:

Alright you’re right I’m wrong!

The trial will bring out everything that we are arguing about!

Hope you can live with yourself with what you believe!

Were you looking in the mirror as you typed that last part?  You should. 

If Trump is convicted will you believe he is guilty, or the victim of political persecution?  (I know the answer already.)

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I don't a lot of time to decipher all that and respond to it. 

There are not many here expressing moderate conservatives views, I find yours to be rather extreme and while you're not a Trumper you don't seem overly critical of him or what he has done to destroy the GOP. 

There are NO conservative posters here, other than myself, that are even remotely interested in trying to have a conversation with any of you. 

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I have called out people on the left, I've probably done it here, I am not going to spend time finding proof for you.  Don't care if you believe it or not. But if you call me out saying I have never done something then I'm going to correct you. And yes my personal life matters, and is goes well beyond this forum. As I suspect your life does as well, we all only know each other thru the posts here. (And again, you're not the moderate conservative you think you are, based on your posts here.)

How can you "correct me" if you have no proof of it? Maybe you have done it in your personal life. Again, I'm not talking about what you do in your personal life. I'm talking about HERE.

52 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Heh....I don't think so.  But as stated earlier, you frequently to take far right positions and seem to have a coronary with people simply pointing it out.  :lol:

As stated earlier, you frequently lie about the positions that I take because you're nothing but a troll.

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

There are NO conservative posters here, other than myself, that are even remotely interested in trying to have a conversation with any of you. 

How can you "correct me" if you have no proof of it? Maybe you have done it in your personal life. Again, I'm not talking about what you do in your personal life. I'm talking about HERE.

Don't care, move on. Stop making statements about me and what you think I do or don't do.  Especially when the statement means one thing to you (what I post here on this forum is all that counts) and a different thing to me.

Don't care if you think I am every critical of people on the left or not. I know you've been critical of Trump, I know you've also been less than critical at other times, and have also taken some pretty extreme right positions on things. Like that whole "you're lazy if you vote by mail".