[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Capital police chief interview about Jan 6

6kings

16 minutes ago, darin3 said:

This thread should end well.  :tup:

Why don’t you watch the video before you make your assumption 

But you are probably right most of you don’t want to hear another perspective from someone who was in charge that day!

Edited by 6kings

56 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Why don’t you watch the video before you make your assumption 

But you are probably right most of you don’t want to hear another perspective from someone who was in charge that day!

I don't need to watch the video to know what it contains, just based on who is posting it.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I don't need to watch the video to know what it contains, just based on who is posting it.  

Well thanks for taking the time to post a response even though you already know what he said just because I posted it. Maybe you just don’t want to hear something that might change your mind.

Edited by 6kings

3 hours ago, darin3 said:

Exactly!  Trump is innocent, he's a wonderful human being and we should all vote for him to be our next president. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Exactly!  Trump is innocent, he's a wonderful human being and we should all vote for him to be our next president. 

You are such a simpleton!

If you bothered to watch it you will see it’s not about Trump. But you are too ignorant to realize that some people screwed up big time. Be it intentional or not.

11 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I wonder if 6kings has any original, personal opinion about it. 

My personal opinion is that Pelosi and cocaine Mitch could have avoided a lot of the violence if they would have acted in a timely manner when he first asked for the National guard 

But the optic’s were more important 

why didn’t the Jan 6 committee interview him? He was the chief on that day! Seems fishy they didn’t want to talk to him.

Edited by 6kings

50 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I wonder if 6kings has any original, personal opinion about it. 

Ugh, real quick... I know about 3 couples who went for the whole thing. I thought it was kinda dumb to go and dumb as a protest, but I'm not a Trump voter so... They just wanted to be a part of voicing their concerns like every other organized protest. So in that sense, it was a good thing. They were exercising their right to protest. They weren't "insurrectionists" and they didn't "storm the capitol." Just normal,  everyday,  really good people who were there just to protest and be a witness/part of something.

In general,  I disagree that trump incited the attack on the capitol, though I will say that he opened the door for it to happen. I do think there were coordinated plans to use the protest as cover to attack the capitol, but I do not think Trump or anyone in his team were a part of those plans. What I also do think is that people in our govt likely had prior knowledge that groups would try to attack the capitol and were complicit by not having preparations in place. I think there's a lot of fault to go around and I think we (the public) will never get resolution from that. All we will get is what we always get from out government,  a lot of finger-pointing and Have to agree here!!!

Edited by rajncajn

11 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Interesting. So people made decisions that would possibly put their own life in danger. 

Do you place any blame on anyone else at all for the events that transpired? Who else? Just those two?

Do you want me to say Trump incited the violence? Not going to happen! Sorry 

“March to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically” I think was what he said 

Why don’t you watch it and give me your honest opinion?

Edited by 6kings

8 hours ago, 6kings said:

Do you want me to say Trump incited the violence? Not going to happen! Sorry 

“March to the capital peacefully and patriotically” I think was what he said 

Why don’t you watch it and give me your honest opinion?

Didn't he also say something about fighting like hell to take the country back? 

We know you will never say that Trump did something bad, that is what being in a cult means. 

If Tucker it peddling it then its garbage, and not worth my time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

We know you will never say that Trump did something bad, that is what being in a cult means. 

Change the name to (any democrat) and that’s what you and the other 3 or 4 on here must be in. Because you all ignore what is happening with the crooks that are running this country.

Edited by 6kings