[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 6

rajncajn

Pierce was definitely a dud today, but moreso because Singletary got the work. Pierce continues to struggle in that Houston run scheme. He's going to be a mainstay on my bench until they get that figured out. Just hope they do in the week I have to put him in. 

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Pierce was definitely a dud today, but moreso because Singletary got the work. Pierce continues to struggle in that Houston run scheme. He's going to be a mainstay on my bench until they get that figured out. Just hope they do in the week I have to put him in. 

I'm doing the same. Who do you have to plug in for him?

52 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

I'm doing the same. Who do you have to plug in for him?

At RB I've got Conner on IR, Cook sharing carries with Murray, Kyren Willians and Brian Robinson. Needless to say I'm limited and I have to start at least 2. 

5 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

At RB I've got Conner on IR, Cook sharing carries with Murray, Kyren Willians and Brian Robinson. Needless to say I'm limited and I have to start at least 2. 

Such a shame Cook doesn't get majority of the carries, he is way more explosive. The Bills are very frustrating with their RBs.

On 10/13/2023 at 9:02 AM, stevegrab said:

This one is hindsight, forgot to look closely at lineup this week, and left Jeudy in for the TNF game. Could have used Josh Palmer or Tyler Boyd. 

Yep Boyd produced, apparently I should have considered benching Adam, a questionable Palmer may do better tonight. 

On 10/12/2023 at 10:24 PM, rajncajn said:

Late again. No mistakes this week as injury is dictating the decisions. The one choice I made was yahoo wanted me to start Damien Pierce over Cook. Saints run D is still pretty good and the Giants are abysmal. Pierce hasn't been able to get much going even when they get a decent matchup too. I think Cook is the better play here. 

It was the right choice, but a better choice would have been Brian Robinson. Still have a sizable lead with Lamb still to go. Should be able to keep ahead of Herbert/Keenan Allen.

3 hours ago, ThatDude said:

Started Cousins over Goff… 

I am fully on the Lions train now. Just waiting for it to all go crashing into the ravine in typical Lions fashion, but it'll be fun while it lasts. 

Edited by rajncajn
  • Sad 1