[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kyler Murray outlook

purplemonster

I am neither a Kyler Murray guy nor a AZ Cardinals fan, and they aren't very relevant in fantasy this year, so I can't say I know much. What do we think the outlook is for this guy, is he worth a bench stash? I would assume if your QB's are iffy then certainly. He's sitting at 40% rostered on Yahoo, and I think he's anticipated to come back within a few weeks. Maybe play soon after. 

5 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I am in a 12 team superflex in which he was added to someones IR 2 weeks ago.  I was contemplating, mostly as a block to QB hungry teams and a trade piece, but he got snatched up as a FA before game 5.  

His place on the team, and his reliabiliity are interesting questions.  *Tagged to follow along!

If he was not already on someone's IR in a 12-team superflex, you're playing with a bunch of dumbmanurez.  

Not sure what to think of this team.  Everyone pretty much thought they were tanking for Caleb Williams but I guess Joshua Dobbs had different ideas. 

With his ability to scramble and run, Murray is always a decent fantasy option.  Once he comes back he'll always hang around the top-12 in terms of fantasy startability.  

I think that the Cards will be cautious with his return to keep him healthy so they can try and unload him to another team down the road.  They are not tanking for CW, they just aren't that good, at least for 60 minutes.  Dobbs has outperformed expectations and could be part of the mix for a couple of years while they groom the next QB, whether that is Tune or TBD.