[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Tice is an IDIOT !

gd74

Is r.moss that much of a difference to a team that with out him the team loses there way and forgets how to win. If so then Mike Tice may be coaching his last games in minn. if he let moss start those 2 games just to keep a stupid record going then he is an idiot. i've said this before i dont care who it is but pick a back and run with him i also have smith but right now i do not care who carries just pick one. if he loses this game he is done maybe not now , but i dont think he's back next year.

Is r.moss that much of a difference to a team that with out him the team loses there way and forgets how to win. If so then Mike Tice may be coaching his last games in minn. if he let moss start those 2 games just to keep a stupid record going then he is an idiot. i've said this before i dont care who it is but pick a back and run with him i also have smith but right now i do not care who carries just pick one. if he loses this game he is done maybe not now , but i dont think he's back next year.

568904[/snapback]

:D:DB):D:D

Figures.......M. Williams gets the goalline carry and TD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

569005[/snapback]

:D

Does anybody know why the Vikings went for two when they scored their second td? It was 19-7 when they scored. The td made it 19-13 right? If you kick the point, that makes it 19-14. Assuming the Lions don't score again, a td or two field goals would give you the margin of victory, right? Going for two points to make it 19-15 doesn't matter. A td or two field goals will still give you the same thing, right? What the heck am I missing here???? Is this just another Tice bonhead decision? :bigshock: :D

Its funny you bring that up....when they did that...I had no idea what the philosophy of that was...because what you pointed out. But being a former college coach there is a sheet that someone made up and tells them exactly when they should go for two pts rather than one....

B)

Does anybody know why the Vikings went for two when they scored their second td?  It was 19-7 when they scored.  The td made it 19-13 right?  If you kick the point, that makes it 19-14.  Assuming the Lions don't score again, a td or two field goals would give you the margin of victory, right?  Going for two points to make it 19-15 doesn't matter.  A td or two field goals will still give you the same thing, right?  What the heck am I missing here????  Is this just another Tice bonhead decision? :bigshock:  :D

569020[/snapback]

Maybe the thinking is that since it is going to take a TD or two FGs to win, that you get the 2 and then score a TD with a PAT which puts you up by 3 pts or a FG so that a Lion FG can only tie, not win. :D

:D

Does anybody know why the Vikings went for two when they scored their second td?  It was 19-7 when they scored.  The td made it 19-13 right?  If you kick the point, that makes it 19-14.  Assuming the Lions don't score again, a td or two field goals would give you the margin of victory, right?  Going for two points to make it 19-15 doesn't matter.  A td or two field goals will still give you the same thing, right?  What the heck am I missing here????  Is this just another Tice bonhead decision? :bigshock:  :D

569020[/snapback]

I'm guessing that Tice had 2 and 9 on a numbers board, and was setting himself up for a nifty little payoff this week. B)

Tice has been on my sh*t list since week 7. I was a Tice apoligist but no more. He has been a big part of my loses. What kind of strategy is he trying to impliment in his running game. Too many cooks in the kitchen. How can a head coach of an NFL team be allowed to make these kind of decisions week after week? I assumed that a healthy O Smith would be a gimme fix for a clusterf*** of a running game? It's like picking at a scab. If he would just put in Smith and leave it alone it would heal.

Yesterday Ditka illuded to Moss's probability of not making a full recovery this season. He said this story is the focus of an Outside the Lines report. Has anyone heard anymore about this situation?

Bottom line: Tice is srewing up my fantasy team. :D

Edited by 1badfish