[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Moss Comes Back This Week

The Stoner

Coach Mike Tice expects Moss to play in Sunday's game against Jacksonville so long as his troublesome right hamstring doesn't swell this week, and went so far as to say he plans to have his star receiver on the field for about 25 plays in three-receiver sets, according to Sporting News Radio. Moss has been bothered by the injury for several weeks.

This isn't ideal for Moss owners, as it's hard to pile up a fantasy windfall in 25 plays. But it's also the best news we've had on Moss in weeks. His nagging hamstring is finally seeing improvement.

I think unless you hear Moss is REALLY going to start and play starting him on your FF team is risky. Look at those 2 weeks earlier this month.

I think unless you hear Moss is REALLY going to start and play starting him on your FF team is risky. Look at those 2 weeks earlier this month.

572059[/snapback]

I agree with GiantsFan 100% here. I traded for him in both of my main leagues, and he will be riding the pine on my teams this week.

While there's always the real possibility of him making me look stupid by going off, I'd much rather live with him doing that, than with him making me look stupid by dropping another zero point effort on my team while I'm fighting for my playoff life. At least if he goes off on my bench, I can take comfort in the fact that I'll be able to play him from here on out.

Edited by Skrappy1

If Randy starts, you have to go with him.

What have you been holding onto him all this time for?

He will be back fresh and rested and ready to whoop some a$$!

572030[/snapback]

What do you mean what have you been holding onto him all this time for? Because he's the best WR in fantasy football, dude! :D