[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Which RB as my # 2

giantsfan

Which One  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which One

• Blaylock at Oak (already starting Green and Gonzo, and LJ will get carries also)
    • Portis v NYG Already starting Edge as my # 1

I heard Portis might not start.

591214[/snapback]

I think that was all a joke and way over speculated. Over in the pro football forum we had a thread going and the last 2 posts were from Skins homers who said Portis is still the man this weekend according to Gibbs.

you are right, this is a tough call. i heard ladell betts is going to get carries again this week. blaylock shares with lj all of a sudden. i guess i base it on the matchup. i expect the kc-raiders game to be pretty open. i would expect the wash-nyg game to me pretty mild especially if the giants defense that actually plays shows up. came down to the matchup for me, so i advise blaylock. i'm in a running back pinch too, check out my post. thanks.

combine portis' ytd performance and the matchup and i think you have to go with blaylock. i think there will be a lot of points scored in the kc-oak game and a tight one in the wash-nyg game.

Although i will probably bench Portis myself i think in your situation i would play him . Johnson is getting more of a look from the Chiefs and that may hurt Blaylocks #'s. With the exception of the game against the Saints what has Blaylock done?

Even sharing, Blaylock is a better play over Portis IMO.

While it might be considered an overstatement of what is happening, I would say, as a Wash homer, Portis is on a very very short leash. Has not performed as expected at all and Gibbs is NOT happy.

Even sharing, Blaylock is a better play over Portis IMO.

While it might be considered an overstatement of what is happening, I would say, as a Wash homer, Portis is on a very very short leash. Has not performed as expected at all and Gibbs is NOT happy.

591348[/snapback]

What can be said about Gibbs performance as a coach? I would play Portis, he is due, and what better week than against the banged up Giants D. Also, personally I never like playing too many players on the same squad, and if you played Blaylock that would give you a bunch of KC players....

Stay away from Portis!

Blalock is a great option.

The G-Men will be zeroing in on Portis that is if he even gets the majority of carries, Blaylock has so meany weapons around him he has a much better chance for big plays and especially scoring. He shared the ball last week with LJ and scored twice, thats what else he's done tbimm. Portis does not get recieving yards in Gibbs' horrible offense, Blaylock gets plenty. And then there's the matchup: Redskins & Giants, very low scoring; Chiefs & Raiders, very high scoring. Nuff said.

I hate putting too many eggs in one basket...

BUT..

Given that your other option is Portis, I would start Blaylock this week.

Good Luck.

Ben