[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Injury Update on McNair

melrich

How in the world can any of you be relying on Steve McNair at this point of the season? If you are in the play-offs, how in the hell did you get there with Steve McNair as your fantasy quarterback? At this point, any QB is better than a QB who may not play, or may not make it through a whole game.

How in the world can any of you be relying on Steve McNair at this point of the season?  If you are in the play-offs, how in the hell did you get there with Steve McNair as your fantasy quarterback?  At this point, any QB is better than a QB who may not play, or may not make it through a whole game.

602610[/snapback]

Because I was going to ride Bulger all year and my back-ups consist of Volek, and Ramsey. So, that is how I made it...with Bulger.

Thanks Spain....I"ll look for your updates. I am waiting to hear you say....."McNair has been decalred out for Monday nights game".

603651[/snapback]

i'm with Monster,Bulger was my starter and no one started for him except the bye week. it's easy guys volek or mcnair?>

Ramrock

From todays Tennessean:

"Volek looks like Monday starter"

Titans quarterback Steve McNair did not practice yesterday and it appears backup Billy Volek will start against the Chiefs on Monday night. McNair hasnt thrown a pass all week and hasnt practiced since re-injuring his sternum Nov 28 at Houston. "He can throw, Coach Jeff Fisher said. "We just dont want to aggravate it right now". Volek has four starts this season including last weeks game against the Colts.

Jim Wyatt

http://tennessean.com/sports/titans/archiv...ent_ID=62718298

Edited by spain

Man is this a tough one. Bulger is out, Plummer is other backup. Normally I would just play plummer in this situation but I have Volek on my bench. He should have a field day against KC. My problem is that I have until 5 min before Plummer goes to take him out of lineup and insert Volek. if McNair does play I would have to pray he gets knocked unconcious and Volek goes in. Looks like if Spain does not give any new info by that time will have to run with Plummer. Would hate to pass on points with Plummer for the unknown with Volek. Guess I just answered my problems. Plummer it is.