[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

johnsonk2

Well, Carr's certainly forgotten that Andre's on his team. :D I really thought Carr would make "the leap" to the "next level" this year, but he's broken even at best, regressed a ton at worst. Just not that good right now.

Right now, it's run D. Davis left, run D. Davis up middle, run, run, run. They are having some success on the ground too. Looks like they are going to try and play ball control. Johnson had one pass his direction, and he got drilled by Cato June and dropped it.

Moran?  :D

The Huddle should adopt this guy.

607079[/snapback]

So much for the Huddle being a great place for football info. Start A Johnson. He should have a great day against a weak Indy D. Yeah...so I start him, and see what he does? The same thing he did against Indy the last time...nothing.

Way to go!

So much for the Huddle being a great place for football info. Start A Johnson. He should have a great day against a weak Indy D. Yeah...so I start him, and see what he does? The same thing he did against Indy the last time...nothing.

Way to go!

607090[/snapback]

Next time, make up your own mind then. :D So easy to blame others for your misfortune. Andre WAS supposed to go off today. If you had a better matchup that the mean old Huddle "talked you out of," I'd like to see it.

Next time, make up your own mind then. :D So easy to blame others for your misfortune. Andre WAS supposed to go off today. If you had a better matchup that the mean old Huddle "talked you out of," I'd like to see it.

607097[/snapback]

Ok...youd like to see it? Here goes. Chad Johnson vs NE.

Cant get much worse then that there.

Way to go!

607090[/snapback]

You didn't know that DMD's crystal ball was broken? Moran. :D

607103[/snapback]

Like I said, make up your own mind. Most people use this site as a resource, not as the end-all and be-all of decisions. No one made you start Andre at gunpoint. Always cracks me up when people come back in here after the fact, with 20-20 hindsight, and start whining about how the Huddle madethem start so and so. :bawling:

607103[/snapback]

Predictions/projections: A. Johnson 80/1; C. Johnson 70/1

Start/Bench: Both S2s.

That 10yds was the clincher? :D

Ya...the crystal ball musta been broke last time they played Indy also.

"Moran"

607119[/snapback]

Acknowledging that makes you look like a bigger dumbass for crying this week, if that's possible.