[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Props to the Panthers

msaint

Even if they lose to ATL tonight, I have to say, even from a Pats' fan/non-Panther fan perspective, it's incredibly impressive what Fox & the players have done down there in Carolina this season. Taking 1-7 start to being that proverbial "team no one wants to play" late in the season and making a serious run at playoffs (in weak NFC or not).

Nicely done, Cats. :D Shows that you can never give up and always have to believe you can turn it around.

Sincerely,

Tony Robbins....uh, I mean, msaint :D

Nice win by the FalCANS B)

Another good thing about the FalCANS winning is that we definitely WON'T be seeing any Philly players sitting out of tomorrows game

619481[/snapback]

Sadly, I must admit that this is th reason that I was rooting for the Falcons - I have McNabb & the Philly D going in the playoffs tomorrow. :D

But it hurt to root against the Panthers, who had such a great run stopped here. Kudos to Fox & his players for not giving up on the season. :D

Sadly, I must admit that this is th reason that I was rooting for the Falcons - I have McNabb & the Philly D going in the playoffs tomorrow.  :D

But it hurt to root against the Panthers, who had such a great run stopped here.  Kudos to Fox & his players for not giving up on the season.  :D

619506[/snapback]

I wouldn't say their run 'stops' here. Yes, they're 6-8. But the NFC is so bad there's an excellent chance that an 8-8 team makes the last wild card, and they finish the year vs TB and NO. It could still happen.

Nice win by the FalCANS :D

Another good thing about the FalCANS winning is that we definitely WON'T be seeing any Philly players sitting out of tomorrows game

619481[/snapback]

No doubt. I am a McNabb and Owens owner in various leagues that are still in the thick of the Playoffs. I really hated to see the Panthers lose as I am really impressed with what they have been able to do after the 1-7 start. However, I have to keep my fantasy issues as a top priority.

Nice win by the FalCANS :D

619481[/snapback]

Yeah. That's great. I'm playing Owens. :D