[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Bennett can be my President.

lobsterclaw

:D This guy is single handed taken my team into the fantasy bowl. I posted last week about what I want to do to him, :D , so know I want to know if he will marry me. Drew Bennett, will you marry me?? Sure I am not tehnically gay, but when I have Bennett and Owens on my team, and Owens goes down, (no pun intended) the feelings I have for Drew are very confusing to me. I tried to go into the locker room after the game and drop the soap on purpose. B) :eek: Please salute my Drew Bennett avatar upon reading my post.

I vote for Bennett instead of Bush! (There is a pun there) :D

Sure I am not tehnically gay,

621673[/snapback]

What kind of technicality is keeping you from coming out? Are ya just waiting for your assless chaps to arive in the mail or are you a little further removed than that? Cuz, you're sounding pretty full-on gay up in here. :D:D

Not me.  When I am in a 3-way, I always observe the 1 dick rule..

623216[/snapback]

While that is an admirable rule, other posters here have talked openly about your choice of partners...so I will withhold my full endorsement of your rule for now.

:justkidding?:

Not me.  When I am in a 3-way, I always observe the 1 dick rule..

623216[/snapback]

Good rule to follow :D