[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Open heart surgery patients FF league

steeler

League will be called the Zipper Club. There will be three divisions: By Pass Division, Pace Maker Division, and Congenital Division.

Please indicate which division you are applying for B)

I'm just being silly :D Last year at this time I was preparing for the surgery and I'm thinking back to that time a lot this year.... my family and I have a lot to be thankful for.... everything is still going fine and I have no problems at all from the surgery.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers from last year :D

League will be called the Zipper Club.  There will be three divisions:  By Pass Division,  Pace Maker Division, and Congenital Division.

Please indicate which division you are applying for  B)

I'm just being silly  :D  Last year at this time I was preparing for the surgery and I'm thinking back to that time a lot this year.... my family and I have a lot to be thankful for.... everything is still going fine and I have no problems at all from the surgery.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers from last year :D

627829[/snapback]

Glad to here you're doing well. My father said he'll join all three.

Being a doctor I know how scary your situation was. I'm glad you got through it O.K. I hope you have made the necessary lifestyle changes and are taking medication so you never have to go through that again!! :D

Steeler, I too am really glad things worked out for you. I can only imagine the stress you and your family must of been under last year.

That being said we're all glad your feeling better. It was difficult trying to convince the guys in BOTNH and Outraged that by letting you win all those games, and making it to the Superbowl in both leagues, we were doing our humanitarian service for you and your family. Nothing like going through all that other crap and then getting your arse handed to you in FF. We would not of been able to handle the guilt if your losing in FF caused you to have some sort of setback.

Certainly the best course of action here is to mail everyone in BOTNH and Outraged checks for 1/12 of your winnings in a nice little Christmas card. After all it was a group effort to get you here so I'm sure you see the logic.

:D

Merry Christmas Steeler to you and yours. :D

It was difficult trying to convince the guys in BOTNH and Outraged that by letting you win all those games, and making it to the Superbowl in both leagues, we were doing our humanitarian service for you and your family.

629395[/snapback]

You got that right. But, reimbursing the league fee to all of us kind of made up for having to tank to him. It was very generous of you!

Merry Christmas Steeler!