[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Volek

jgcoach

Now ***ing Volek is out of the ***ing game and I am ***ing ***ed.

***ing negative points in both ***ing championship games at the ***ing QB position.

*** fantasy football.

I'm ***ed.

631264[/snapback]

I feel your pain, bro.

Volek killed me too.

my advice to all of us is to start drinking heavily. :D

We need to start a "I Started Volek in the Super Bowl" support group.

I played Volek, Bennett & Bell for a big 7 points. I've got Lee Evans, Antonio Gates, R. Lindell, Shawn Alexander, and the Dolphins left.

So far my opponent has used L. Johnson, D. Driver, J. Porter, and Longwell for 66 points. He's got C. Martin, Hasselbech, Panthers or Colts, and M. Pollard or L. Smith left. I'm toast. :D

Still alive in one other money league.

There goes my profit of selling Voleks rookie cards on EBAY :eek: Wait, there never was a profit there unless his family is buying :D .. my Super Bowl opponent started him so I may just keep them myself as a reminder of what brought me the Trophy if things fall right today.. I had Larry J.- Gonzo and Nate "skate and donate" Burleson :D

Musta been Champ Bailey??? did he do any good?? just had the game on the computer

I have him going in both my championship games :bawling:

And one is against Peyton Manning so he pretty much has to have a good game :bawling:

631244[/snapback]

Same here. My opponent has Peyton, Harrison and Wayne going tomorrow. He has Driver too and he had a good game frideay. Not good. Bills, Moulds and Rudi may pull me out but it looks bad so far.

Drew Bennett and Kennison didn't do much for me yesterday. :sigh: I hope the rest of the team can make up for it. My opponent still has his full roster of players to go.

He has three Rams going Monday Night and I've pulled McNabb out for Brees...I hate it when my opponent has a bunch of players on MNF and I have none. Bad time for Bulger to come back and I hope the PHI D holds up long enough to hold his scoring at bay.