[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson and his Coach

MikesVikes

Vermeil is the one with the problem, not Johnson! I can think of several NFL teams that would LOVE to have Larry Johnson be the running back on their team, diapers or no diapers!! :D

Funny before the trade deadline nobody really tried to get him!

633193[/snapback]

The SB winner in our league rode him and McGahee right to the title!!! :bigshock:

I am guessing that my league mates in CORLEONE could use the DIAPERS since I got LJ a week or 2 prior to the playoffs and was able to defend my title and unless LJ Smith scores something like 70+pts I will have REPEAT as the CORLEONE GRAND CHAMPION!!

They must be SH!TTING their pants that I picked LJ up and paired him with LT to claim TITLE #2

Edited by keggerz

Vermeil is the one with the problem, not Johnson! I can think of several NFL teams that would LOVE to have Larry Johnson be the running back on their team, diapers or no diapers!! :D

633172[/snapback]

I wouldn't get too carried away about Johnson quite yet. He's had a few very nice games running behind an offensive line made up almost entirely of Pro-Bowlers. Vermeil on the other hand has taken 2 different teams to SuperBowls...I wouldn't say he's a problem.

I wouldn't get too carried away about Johnson quite yet.  He's had a few very nice games running behind an offensive line made up almost entirely of Pro-Bowlers.  Vermeil on the other hand has taken 2 different teams to SuperBowls...I wouldn't say he's a problem.

633373[/snapback]

I agree. Plus, Vermeil said that like 2 or 3 months ago. This is very old news, I think everyone has forgot about it by now.