[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Read this, its greatness

Sgt. Ryan

Ryan, pull your head out of your cornfed ass and realize that not every analyst says the Big 12 is the Best. Right now there are 6 teams from the Big 10 in the top 25 and what do you have? OU is a great team and you have the right to talk smack but having to read your smack time after time is annoying. Nebraska sucks, Texas Sucks, who else is in that league? Oh, K State LMFAO, OKST is coming on and my even give your sooners a game. Ohio State isn't great because they don't have a qb and running game is suspect. MSU, Mich, Purdue, Wisc and Minn are solid but not spectacular. I am looking forward to the Miami/OU matchup in the national title game though. If Miami loses they will be able to handle it but if OU loses you guys will get your guns and start shooting because you have no life.

OK! facts: 1. sgt cryin bawling is an idiot!

2. trev alberts :confused: is an

idiot and has no clue about

football!

3. oklahoma has good team! hasnt

played anyone.

4. k-state over rated every year!

5. OSU fans on here use facts!

(you guys are good take_a_b )

6. i dont hate OU!

7. they would lose two games a year

on a good year if they were in

big ten.

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Not to start a whole other argument here, But I say put the money where the mouth is and lets do an 8 team playoff! That way when The national champ is crowned, no one can B*tch!

Go Big 10

Go Boilers

Sooners are playing well and are probably the best team in the country, but I still say the big ten knocks itself out of national championship contention every year. There are teams that would give anyone a run every year and they hardly ever get the chance. To come out of the Big 10 with 2 losses is hard to do. So let's leave it on the field. Osu may not have been the best team on the field last year, but they certainly played like it. They always found a way to win. Thats why they are defending champs. Oklahoma will lose a game this year. Its hard to get up for one or two games a season when there are a lot of not as strong teams in your conference. We have to play every week. Thats my 2 cents.

Course, thats why I love Big Ten football! head_ban

Sgt. Ryan:

Lets talk about facts

(blah blah Oklahoma is number 1 blah blah OSU sucks blah UNLV blah Michigan average blah Kansas State injuries blah Marshall blah Texas blah blah blah)

You wont convince me with any stats

Pretty much sums it up doesn't it?

Guest Grim Reeper
Sgt. Ryan:

Lets talk about facts

blah, blah, blah,

I still say OU, Nebraska, Texas, KSU, Okie St and Texas tech are a stronger conference than any the Lil ten can throw out there.

KSU lost to Marshall without their top rusher and passer, which is the same person El Roberson

KSu lost to Texas in Els first game back.  This team could still do some serious damage, imo and would whip any team from the Big 10.  

Fact:

Kansas State vs conferences, 1920-2002

vs Big 10 5 wins, 20 losses

Done some "whipping" over the years, haven't they

Ryan, pull your head out of your cornfed ass and realize that not every analyst says the Big 12 is the Best. Right now there are 6 teams from the Big 10 in the top 25 and what do you have? OU is a great team and you have the right to talk smack but having to read your smack time after time is annoying.  Nebraska sucks , Texas Sucks, who else is in that league? Oh, K State LMFAO, OKST is coming on and my even give your sooners a game. Ohio State isn't great because they don't have a qb and running game is suspect. MSU, Mich, Purdue, Wisc and Minn are solid but not spectacular. I am looking forward to the Miami/OU matchup in the national title game though. If Miami loses they will be able to handle it but if OU loses you guys will get your guns and start shooting because you have no life.

As a Husker fan, I can always laugh at a little Sooner bashing, but now you're just pissing me off.

i have never said one time oklahomo sucked, but get real (ill take your word for it ryan about ok defense being good) there is no defense in the big 12. and the big ten would beat the big 12 to death in a playoff system.

can someone who is in another conference give there take on the big 12 vs the big 10 and which conference is better (dont take my word or most everyone elses)

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

KevinL:

And while we're at it, the Ohio State SOS is ranked #5 according to the BCS folks.  Oklahoma #11, Miami 30, Iowa 10, Purdue 50, Nebraska 32, Michigan State 61.

Got any facts for that Sarge?

Private Ryan...you haven't responded to this post??? Why not?? ton_of_b shrug

Sgt. Ryan:

Because its a flat out lie and a proven example of someone misleading facts.

I just about fell out of my chair when I read this golden nugget Ryan. KevinL's comments about SOS were made on October 21, less than 24 hours after the Week 1 BCS Standings were released.

Moreover, in the Week 1 BCS Standings, the SOS rankings were exactly as KevinL indicated, with OSU ahead of all the other 15 teams with a score of 5. Those are FACTS. Plain and simple. You can look them up. Here's a link: BCS Week 1.

I doubt you'll need that link, though, since in this thread, you've spent all week defending YOUR OWN reference to those very same Week 1 BCS Standings.

Now here comes the real painful part Ryan:

At the time of KevinL' post on the 21st, no games had been played since the Standings were released, and thus the Week 1 BCS Standings were both current and timely.

At the time of Sgt. Ryan's post on the 27th, 90% of the country had played a game since the Week 1 BCS Standings were released.

Furthermore, at the time of Sgt. Ryan's post on the 27th, the #3, #8, and #10 teams in the Standings (Va Tech, Purdue, Northern Ill.) had lost their game, ensuring a major shakeup in the Polls and BCS Standings.

Sure enough, at the time of Sgt. Ryan's post on the 27th, 12 of the 13 teams that were ranked #3-15 in the Week 1 BCS Standings had a different ranking in the AP Poll, Coaches Poll, or both than the previous week.

Not to mention, at the time of Sgt. Ryan's post on the 27th, the Computer, SOS, Losses, and QW scores from the Week 1 BCS Standings were no longer accurate. Of course you know this too, since now you're taking KevinL to task for the fact that the current SOS rankings no longer have OSU ahead of everyone else.

Please do explain this blatant hypocrisy. What's it going to be this time Ryan? Namecalling? Backtracking? Denial? Regardless, I'm sure lots of profanity and vulgar language will be involved, right Ryan?

We're waiting Ryan...

Sarge,

Let me apologize for dave, he used alot of words and I'm sure it confused you. I'll summarize:

KevinL's post (that's me) on BCS schedules was less than a day after the rankings were released. After ignoring them for almost two weeks, Sarge (correctly, woo hoo!!) pointed out that they were no longer accurate.

Sarge's post on BCS schedules was six days after the rankings were released, yet he has defended them most of the week.

You're right, dave, it's really a LMAO situation isn't it!

Kevin --

Don't fall for that BS. Ryan knows he's the one that's getting schooled. His first post makes it obvious: he was called out on the carpet and the best he could muster was, "keep it coming."

His second post was just a miserable attempt to create confusion. He doesn't believe a word of what he wrote. He's just praying some of his peon followers buy that crap. It's desperation at its most obvious.

Ryan likes to delude himself into thinking he's The King around here, and The King hates to be embarrassed.

Trev Alberts is a moron and should not be on television. I could provide better insight to college football, and I don't even follow it that closely. On Thursday, on the D Patrick radio show, Trev admitted that he brought his two kids (ages 3 and 5) to see Seabiscuit at the theater because "it was a movie about a horse" and he thought they would think it was cute. What a f-cking idiot! Anyone who starts an argument based on some ridiculous comment that this guy has made really has no argument, and is an idiot as well.

Sgt. Ryan

I love to see badger fans still at this site.  Most are too embarassed to speak after they ran their mouth about beating OSU, then losing what 2 games since and 3 overall.

What's to say? I called 'em mediocre before the game, said the OSU victory was a great win that should give them some momentum, and they blew it.

What's to say? Badgers are now officially playing to go to a minor bowl.

On the other hand, we ARE still here and posting.

• 2 weeks later...