[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly VS. Minny

SLAYER

Could be a very interesting game without the two dominant WR's out or hurt. coaching,def and rb will decide.

647814[/snapback]

Don't forget the Stellar Minn D. :D

Same injury as earlier this tear and we know how well he did then. After the adrenaline wears off and the shoes come off and the ankle swells we'll see how effective he is. PLus he won't be facing GB Def.

Edited by SLAYER

Philly Defense Grossly overrated......lulled into a false sense of security by crappy NFC foes.  Predicting a Minny win........

647834[/snapback]

Yes, me too. Only Westbrook is worth anything in the Philly O (apart from McNabb) and with the return of Winfield, the 'Sota D looked a whole lot better.

I think that the "renewed" controversy surrounding Moss with fuel him through injury next week. He LOVES to be HATED. Classless act that it was he accomplished what he wanted: To put everyone on tilt. Just look at how pis@ed off everyone on this forum is.

647826[/snapback]

Moss will play next week..... check that, Moss will score next week. B)

and not everyone around here is pisssed @ what he did. Geezuz...... it's like there's a bunch of freak'in church ladies around here. :D

Well isn't that special. :D

I predicted that the winner of the MN/GB game would be the NFC Rep in the superbowl. Very glad my Vikes won this game. The only team I see standing in the way at this point is Atlanta, but I am not sure if they can keep up with Minnesota. If TO were not hurt, I would have been picking Philly, but they look like a lame duck team without him in the Lineup. Minnesota has pretty decent CBs, and I think they can handle the Philly WRs without too much of a problem.

It looks like Cottrel and Tice finally simplified the defensive gameplan enough for the LBs to get it. Here is the simplified game plan:

"See ball, get ball"

Looks like they may want to keep this game plan for the next game also.

Something funny about that statement?  You do realize they were playing their backups the last two weeks.  I don't think too many would disagree.  Vegas sure doesn't.

647924[/snapback]

Vegas had The cheeseheads..... SD & Seattle all winning too. the igles have proven that without TO they're just another playoff team....... FAR & AWAY the class.... my ass. :D

The Vikes d*mn near beat them with TO in Philly. Just keep flapp'in youe piehole hugh.

Something funny about that statement?  You do realize they were playing their backups the last two weeks.  I don't think too many would disagree.  Vegas sure doesn't.

647924[/snapback]

I do hope their starters remember how to play football. :D

Don't forget, Minnesota just lost to Washington last week in a game they thought they needed to win to make the playoffs. Today they beat a vastly overrated GB team that did everything they could to give the game away and the Vikings still couldn't put them away until late. The Bears would have beaten Green Bay today. If Minnesota plays the same game at Philly, they'll lose by 3 TD's....

13-3 (most likely 15-1 had the starters played the last two games) vs 8-8

648178[/snapback]

Who was their only legitimate loss to ? :D

Edited by Menudo

The Vikes are gonna have Randy Moss' ass handed to them on a silver platter this weekend-- you can book it.

The return of Winfield does not a Defense make. When we played them Week 2, we shellacked them, a helluva lot worse than what the score reflects. You can spout off all you want about the loss of TO spelling no Offense for the Eagles, but they have enough weapons to score a ton on this anemic Defense. If Favre hadn't been in one-man-hero mode yesterday, he'd have carved up that D like a turduken.

Oh, and BTW, our Defense can actually tackle people, and Al "Toast" Harris wasn't even good enough to crack our starting line-up at DB. With or without a gimpy ankle, Moss and Co. have their work cut out for them this week. Besides, Culpepper is due for a choke this week-- and everyone knows McNabb doesn't choke until the NFC Championship game.