[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly VS. Minny

SLAYER

Don't forget, Minnesota just lost to Washington last week in a game they thought they needed to win to make the playoffs. Today they beat a vastly overrated GB team that did everything they could to give the game away and the Vikings still couldn't put them away until late. The Bears would have beaten Green Bay today. If Minnesota plays the same game at Philly, they'll lose by 3 TD's....

648049[/snapback]

B) Matches Only In America's MO.

:D So stop denying you are him. :D

The Vikes are gonna have Randy Moss' ass handed to them on a silver platter this weekend-- you can book it.

The return of Winfield does not a Defense make. When we played them Week 2, we shellacked them, a helluva lot worse than what the score reflects. You can spout off all you want about the loss of TO spelling no Offense for the Eagles, but they have enough weapons to score a ton on this anemic Defense. If Favre hadn't been in one-man-hero mode yesterday, he'd have carved up that D like a turduken.

Oh, and BTW, our Defense can actually tackle people, and Al "Toast" Harris wasn't even good enough to crack our starting line-up at DB. With or without a gimpy ankle, Moss and Co. have their work cut out for them this week. Besides, Culpepper is due for a choke this week-- and everyone knows McNabb doesn't choke until the NFC Championship game.

648368[/snapback]

First, I agree that the Eagles win this game. Secondly, I don't seem to remember the Eagles tackling the Bus all that well........... :D

First, I agree that the Eagles win this game. Secondly, I don't seem to remember the Eagles tackling the Bus all that well...

Number 1: Not every post is a Steeler's post, you single-minded hooligan. :D

Number 2: I am sincerely hoping that we get a chance at the re-match. First, because it means we made it to the Big Dance, and second, I think it would be a great match-up for a Super Bowl.

Steelers have been playing good ball-- I won't even try and deny that, but I think if Philly makes it, they can win.

Number 1: Not every post is a Steeler's post, you single-minded hooligan. :D

Number 2: I am sincerely hoping that we get a chance at the re-match. First, because it means we made it to the Big Dance, and second, I think it would be a great match-up for a Super Bowl.

Steelers have been playing good ball-- I won't even try and deny that, but I think if Philly makes it, they can win.

648421[/snapback]

As much as I dislike the Eagles, (it is a fun disklike, 90% of my friends are Eagles fans), I must admit that a Steelers - Eagles Super Bowl would be a lot of fun. It would also guarantee us one for the thumb !!!! :D:DB)

P.S. Since when isn't every post about the Steelers ? :D

Edited by Menudo

I'd be interested in a sig-line bet with these numbers but seeing as you owe Spain a c-note and are the biggest dick, welcher, pr*ck on these boards... I'll pass. :D

648289[/snapback]

First of all you need to stand the ***up when you address me. Not that it's any of your business but since Spain didn't tell you on your last date, my bet isn't due until the end of January sucknut. It's a real shame your internet experience isn't a good one. You can always engage the ignore feature or maybe even post elsewhere. Most men suck it up but since your a vikqueen and a homo it's was expected.

First of all you need to stand the ***up when you address me. Not that it's any of your business but since Spain didn't tell you on your last date,  my bet isn't due until the end of January sucknut. It's a real shame your internet experience isn't a good one. You can always engage the ignore feature or maybe even post elsewhere. Most men suck it up but since your a vikqueen and a homo it's was expected.

648808[/snapback]

:D

yep.... nutt'in I can't handle though. :D  Kinda fun actually. B)

BTW Bone........ great seeing / meeting you @ the Hawks game the other day & thanks for the brew. :D  :D

648879[/snapback]

Likewise, & my pleasure. Have to do it again. :D