[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy is going to trash the Pats this week

Sgt. Ryan

Indy would have won last yr if Law and Co were actually flagged for obvious pass interference and holding calls.

This yr Manning and Co. are going to trash the Pats. 

Any of you pats fans who want a avatar bet for a week or 2, just respond here. 

Is UT even around here anymore.

648330[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more!

I'm not worried about this weekends games, my team sucks. Hoping to some day get a chance to see the Cowboys win another SB.

650488[/snapback]

Alright, a Cowboys fan. We can always use another........ But the Pats will go down faster then a Crack hoe, making 5 dollars this weekend.

The it's on to Pittsburgh.....WooooHooooo

This may seem off the subject but we have a cold front coming through New Orleans Thurs into Fri and depending on how fast it is moving the weather could be seriously affected by Sun in Foxboro. Weather will play a Huge roll in Sundays game . Any Patriots homers have an extended forcast they would care to share with the class? :D

650695[/snapback]

Cold and partly sunny (mid 20's). Not bad at all.

Man 2005 isnt starting out well for Ole Sarge. 

My Sooners lose the NC in painful fashion,  lose my sig to Bird fans until July, and now my avatar to wherethefugowie for a week.

657184[/snapback]

Looks like Colts got owned as well. I sure hope you don't bet your money on these games :D:D

You should make him use my avatar this week!

You should make him use my avatar this week!

657655[/snapback]

That would be great to see a sorry a s s Sooners fan sporting a Longhorns avatar.

You really think you know it all Sgt. Megan Fox Bag. Yeah right. :D

Difference between this upcoming game and games past is seperation.  With law out and the new rule actually being enforced, Manning will carve the Pats up.  NE will blitz Manning or drop more in coverage and Edge will run it down their throat.  But the key to this game is how effective Indy can play Defense.  I know those 2 things dont sound like they go together Indy and Defense, but I honestly think this defense is better and good enough with Manning and Co on offense to win the SB this yr.

650594[/snapback]

ummmmmmm NOT!

Is it just me or is Sarge as inaccurate in his predictions as Hammerin' Hank Goldberg?

Props to Sarge for his willingness to make good on a bet though.

658527[/snapback]

2005 has been very unkind to Sarge thus far.

Thank Goodness I won those 4 Fantasy SB titles in December. Id hate to think what would happen if I actually had to play a game this side of Jan 1.

Is it just me or is Sarge as inaccurate in his predictions as Hammerin' Hank Goldberg?

Props to Sarge for his willingness to make good on a bet though.

658527[/snapback]

As soon as he picked the Colts last week, I knew we were dead. :D