[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy is going to trash the Pats this week

Sgt. Ryan

Indy would have won last yr if Law and Co were actually flagged for obvious pass interference and holding calls.

This yr Manning and Co. are going to trash the Pats.

Any of you pats fans who want a avatar bet for a week or 2, just respond here.

Is UT even around here anymore.

Indy would have won last yr if Law and Co were actually flagged for obvious pass interference and holding calls.

648330[/snapback]

Congratulations Pats fans, Sarge just gave Indy the kiss of death. :D

648330[/snapback]

What happen on opening day??? I believe that rule was in effect.

Manning will choke this game away again!

Ugly :D Tuna

648330[/snapback]

Whoa, what was that ? Do you hear that ? All of that cheering.... Did USC just score another Touchdown ?

:DB)

I do think Indy wins this time, but I expect it to be a great game. I have the utmost respect for both of these teams.

After all, they are the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the NFL !!!!! :D

If UT doesnt take the bet, then Ill take the bet of the first who responded.

648408[/snapback]

Do not bet U.T. He is a known welcher. He also avoids bets when he knows he has a good chance of losing. He was offering up bets to everyone and their brother where the loser would be banned from posting at the Huddle, but, when I offered him that bet before the Steelers game, he mysteriously disappeared.

Hey,  Ill be the first to admit my Sooners blew that game in a huge way and USC pounded them after every mistake.  But I seriously thought OU would do to USC what Indy did yesterday to the Broncos.  And as sick as this sounds, think if they played again, the result would be the exact opposite.  But hey Im a homer and thats the way that goes.

As far as this game, I could care less about either team, but NE forced those TOs because Mannings Wrs were mugged on every play.  With no Ty Law this week, its going to get ugly fast....

648419[/snapback]

just blowing you some caca da vaca....I thought the same as you on that one.

I'm not sure who can stop Manning & Co. right now. He has 6 legitimate threats and that's a lot to handle.

Well a beat down is a beat down, regardless of whether or not it was a self inflicted one.

The Colts will get the same, a self inflicted beat down from the Pats.

650474[/snapback]

Allright, newb, keep talking trash. Are you worried this weekend? It sure appears that you are.

If you are also a Cowboy fan,  Ill give you a pass for talking out your ass about my beloved Sooners  :D

Indy is going to trash that secondary and Brady and NEs run is officially over.

650496[/snapback]

Thanks for the free pass Sgt. Ryan.

I would love to think that the Colts are going to get a win this week but the Pats have thier number. I think the Colts haven't beaten the Pats in a long time in NE.

I think the best thing the Pats can do is force Manning to get into a chess match with them, and as usual Bill will come out on top.

I would love to think that the Colts are going to get a win this week but the Pats have thier number. I think the Colts haven't beaten the Pats in a long time in NE.

I think the best thing the Pats can do is force Manning to get into a chess match with them, and as usual Bill will come out on top.

650511[/snapback]

zzzz brilliant analysis. How about posting something that you don't hear on TV every day.

Difference between this upcoming game and games past is seperation.  With law out and the new rule actually being enforced, Manning will carve the Pats up.  NE will blitz Manning or drop more in coverage and Edge will run it down their throat.  But the key to this game is how effective Indy can play Defense.  I know those 2 things dont sound like they go together Indy and Defense, but I honestly think this defense is better and good enough with Manning and Co on offense to win the SB this yr.

650594[/snapback]

Do you think the Pats may be able to control the ball with Dillon?

Do you think the Pats may be able to control the ball with Dillon?

650601[/snapback]

I thought the same thing for the season opener, but the Pats started the game with Dillon on the sidelines, and went with 5 WR. I expect them to spread it again. And I expect the Pats to go "no huddle" to start the game.

Edited by CaptainHook

This may seem off the subject but we have a cold front coming through New Orleans Thurs into Fri and depending on how fast it is moving the weather could be seriously affected by Sun in Foxboro. Weather will play a Huge roll in Sundays game . Any Patriots homers have an extended forcast they would care to share with the class? :D

This may seem off the subject but we have a cold front coming through New Orleans Thurs into Fri and depending on how fast it is moving the weather could be seriously affected by Sun in Foxboro. Weather will play a Huge roll in Sundays game . Any Patriots homers have an extended forcast they would care to share with the class? :D

650695[/snapback]

Not yet through Sunday.

I thought the same thing for the season opener, but the Pats started the game with Dillon on the sidelines, and went with 5 WR.  I expect them to spread it again.  And I expect the Pats to go "no huddle" to start the game.

650622[/snapback]

The beautiful thing about the Pats is you just never know what game plan they'll put together on offense & defense. That will be the key to overcoming the defensive backfield injuries. Confuse Peyton. If he has time and knows what your doing, he'll rip you apart. As he has done all season long. But if you can confuse him the turnovers will come. I love all the so called experts talking like Poole and Law just went down last week. Law down for 9 weeks and Poole all season. The backfield WILL come up big. After this Sunday there will be no more questions about the Pats defense!! Samuel, Wilson, Harrison & Gay will come up HUGE! It's not like it'll be their first game playing together.

Pats win by double digits. :D