[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLease Leave UT alone

keggerz

a SCARED little child cause there is no way a man would back out on a bet if he were as sure of his team as Ugly Tuna acts to be....

see I offered Ugly Tuna a bet and he said he would only take it if HUGH ONE took my place but then he wanted to change the bet...

so it is easy enough to see that he is just a SCARED LITTLE BOY with a BIG MOUTH so lets all just leave him alone so he doesnt go crying to his mommy!

The Bet he is avoiding!!!

*EDIT to add link to the BET he is SCARED OF!!

He should just go back to living in the past cause the future isnt bright in NE

Edited by keggerz

a SCARED little child cause there is no way a man would back out on a bet if he were as sure of his team as Ugly Tuna acts to be....

see I offered Ugly Tuna a bet and he said he would only take it if HUGH ONE took my place but then he wanted to change the bet...

so it is easy enough  to see that he is just a SCARED LITTLE BOY with a BIG MOUTH so lets all just leave him alone so he doesnt go crying to his mommy!

648517[/snapback]

He is a chump!

Got nothing against Pat fans, just UT.

Edited by NSab

Great. All I hear all day is how people hate the Pats because Ugly Tuna exists.

I am going on an internet mission to find at least one tool per NFL team to come join the huddle and post mindless, homeristic crap about the other 31 teams. That way, I can make certain the hatred is spread about a bit more evenly. 32 times the verbal diarrhea, 32 times the fun!!

Later, I'll have Hugh One help them set up 32 Homers II - Tool Time Edition.

OK seriously, if you hate UT so much, why continue to play the game with him by starting half a dozen I Hate UT threads and trying to get a bet going with him?

It reminds me of a wise old saying:

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Or to go with Obi Wan Kenobi's wisdom:

Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows...

OK seriously, if you hate UT so much, why continue to play the game with him by starting half a dozen I Hate UT threads and trying to get a bet going with him?

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

648953[/snapback]

:oldrazz: your just mad about the "extra shipping thread" :D

648953[/snapback]

:D

A woman who quotes Star Wars.

:D

648953[/snapback]

You are a smart woman.