[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Moss being Black Balled by ESPN?

MikesVikes

Damn Mike, that sux for sure. Very sorry to hear about that. Was your pop a Vikes fan? If so I hope he got to see a great Vikes victory over their hated rivals, the Pack. I think leaving here after a great Dolphins victory would be nice. Hope you and yours have a better year.

And yes, EVERYONE is making this a bigger deal than it should be. It almost boggles the mind.

Edited by 'canes2004

Mike sorry to hear about your father. I think everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill. I was watching the game and when the anouncer started carrying on...on how "he couldn't beleive they would show the act on the network." I was like....did I miss something? This whole thing is a big joke, however I do hope the negative publicity impacts the Vickings this weekend.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Mikes. Best wishes to you and your family!

This Moss thing has been blown way out of proportion. To hear Joe Buck go on and on about how dispicable it way. Come on Joe, do you know what Network you are working for. How many dispicable shows does Fox trot out there. Paradise Island - I think that is what it is called. Then to have ESPN do the same thing when their parent company ABC puts out shows like Desperate Housewives and that commercial with TO.

Moss' TD celebration was not any worse than half of the ones TO does. Most of the time when Moss scores a TD, he either gives the ball to the ref. or he goes and hands it to a kid.

I heard all the reactions yesterday without seeing what happened.  When i saw the clip, i really thought it was kind of funny.  Maybe it was inappropriate, but the media blew this WAY out of proportion, as they tend to do.

649220[/snapback]

They need someone to pin as a loose cannon since TO is hurt.

I lost my Dad a year and a half ago. I am still waiting for it to start "getting better". It doesn't, but you do learn to keep going. The shift in generations falls squarely on your shoulders and you are not ever sure you are ready for it. It is still the hardest thing I have ever had to endure and my thoughts and paryers are with you and yours. :DB)

In response to...

Is Moss being Black Balled by ESPN?

How can he be? He already has them! (i.e. black balls) :D