[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would win in a fight?

Balzac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a really pu$$y for choosing to avoid jail time over "protecting my street cred."  :D

650413[/snapback]

People don't go to jail for (a) defending themselves or (:D participating in sanctioned fights. I have a fully sanctioned octagon on my roof - you guys can settle your differences there. I will make seating available in the surrounding trees for huddlers on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

People don't go to jail for (a) defending themselves

650575[/snapback]

"But, officer, I had to punch him in self defense! He threw an empty plastic bottle at me!"

You wouldn't happen to be a middle-aged black man with a crazy haircut, would you?

"Only in America!" :D

i would obviously kick this guys ass...then I would stand with one foot on his stomach and pose..kiss my biceps...in an arrogant manner..call him a pu$$y, an idiot, and a homo and then make out with his wife like ravishing rick rude(rip).

the police were never involved...i wasnt arrested..all is well

and then theres you..he who is born without original sin...

Actually Manning's older brother is pretty hunkie.  Where did they get the looks cuz it wasn't from Archie.  I dont think I have ever seen a picture of their mom...

650150[/snapback]

Olivia Manning is a nice-looking woman. See them out and about around New Orleans a fair bit. She was homecoming queen at Ole Miss when she and Archie were there.

I make no judgements on Cooper being "pretty hunkie".

"But, officer, I had to punch him in self defense!  He threw an empty plastic bottle at me!"

You wouldn't happen to be a middle-aged black man with a crazy haircut, would you? 

"Only in America!"   :D

650631[/snapback]

huh?

i would obviously kick this guys ass...then I would stand with one foot on his stomach and pose..kiss my biceps...in an arrogant manner..call him a pu$$y, an idiot, and a homo and then make out with his wife like ravishing rick rude(rip).

the police were never involved...i wasnt arrested..all is well

and then theres you..he who is born without original sin...

650653[/snapback]

some peeps here are certainly in need of a Rude Awakening.

I'm still wondering who would win between Big John and Big F'n Dave.  They're both apparently big guys, I think it would be interesting.  Also, who the hel[ is this Hugh-Mongus guy.  Sounds like he's trying to one up Hugh One.  Let's lace em up and sees who's a bigger man.  Tom Brady would destroy Peyton Manning.  Brady was a cool kid growing up and Manning was never picked for kickball.  The cool kid always wins the fight.

650153[/snapback]

Manning was never picked in kickball because he was to busy being the star on every football team he played on since the pee wee leagues. They start the kids really young in football down here in the Big Easy! I'm not sure Brady could jump high enough to punch Peyton in the face so advantage Manning!

Olivia Manning is a nice-looking woman.  See them out and about around New Orleans a fair bit.  She was homecoming queen at Ole Miss when she and Archie were there.

I make no judgements on Cooper being "pretty hunkie".

650671[/snapback]

Yeah Cooper Mr. Stock broker dude of somekind...but yeah he is a hunk...Eli is just a little cutie...but Cooper and Peyton...hunkoromas!!

huh?

650673[/snapback]

You've never heard of Don King?

call him a homo

650653[/snapback]

Don't you know that your buddy Balzac takes offense to that word?

and then make out with his wife like ravishing rick rude(rip).

My wife could kick your ass. :D

You've never heard of Don King?

650709[/snapback]

I think I have but, frankly, there are many, many middle aged black men with crazy haircuts - why would I assume that this was a Don King reference? If I refered to a middle-aged white man with a crazy haircut out of the clear blue, would I expect you to know that I'm refering to Christopher Walken? No. Make sense.

Yeah Cooper Mr. Stock broker dude of somekind...but yeah he is a hunk...Eli is just a little cutie...but Cooper and Peyton...hunkoromas!!

650689[/snapback]

I have no idea about Cooper, but, great QB though he is, I've always thought Peyton looked like one of those giant Easter Island statues.

I think I have but, frankly, there are many, many middle aged black men with crazy haircuts - why would I assume that this was a Don King reference?  If I refered to a middle-aged white man with a crazy haircut out of the clear blue, would I expect you to know that I'm refering to Christopher Walken?  No.  Make sense.

650753[/snapback]

I threw out King's "Only in America!" quote and the American flag to help you out, but apparently it didn't work.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I think I have but, frankly, there are many, many middle aged black men with crazy haircuts - why would I assume that this was a Don King reference?  If I refered to a middle-aged white man with a crazy haircut out of the clear blue, would I expect you to know that I'm refering to Christopher Walken?  No.  Make sense.

650753[/snapback]

well Balzac in all due fairness if you put "more cowbell" after followed by one of those ever so cool clickable smiles...maybe even Swerski has a chance of figuring it out

"My wife could kick your ass. "

if she goes about 6-2 230..which is a very good possibility, yeah she has a shot

I threw out King's "Only in America!" quote and the American flag to help you out, but apparently it didn't work.

650787[/snapback]

I didn't realize that "only in America" was King's quote. You're making about as much sense as he usually does . . .

well Balzac in all due fairness if you put "more cowbell" after followed by one of those ever so cool clickable smiles...maybe even Swerski has a chance of figuring it out

"My wife could kick your ass. "

if she goes about 6-2 230..which is a very good possibility, yeah she has a shot

650790[/snapback]

I got a FEVa . . . and the only preSCRIPtion . . . is more Swerski. Endless entertainment.

I'm sorry you didn't know that.

How's your homo brother doing, you ankle-biting little twit?

650796[/snapback]

He's doing ok - just started a new business and all . . . thanks for asking.

Ankle-biting little twit? Keep your twisted fetishes (and oh-so-scathing barbs - ouch, this one was biting) to yourself, poonan.

FYI - Balzac runs about 6'3", 215 - I'm not quite sure that "ankle-biting" or "little" really work, but nice try.

I wonder if Swerski has ever called someone homo in person..or has he smiled and lightly clapped instead?

hmm Im gazing at the Patriots schedule for the next 5 years(me and my father usually hit up a Patriots road game and a Sox road series a year..so Im checkin out some potential road games for next year), I noticed that both the Colts and Bears visit Foxboro in 2006...now half the time cant really figure out which is Swerskis team...but either way.. he has an invite..Colts also come to town next year....youve even got room and board( can you imagine that, someone as dumb as me owning their own place at 24..wow)..so you can throw on that Rex Grossman jersey if youd like and come sit with me and my pals in sec 140

I wonder if Swerski has ever called someone homo in person..or has he smiled and lightly clapped instead?

650808[/snapback]

nice.

hmm Im gazing at the Patriots schedule for the next 5 years(me and my father usually hit up a Patriots road game and a Sox road series a year..so Im checkin out some potential road games for next year), I noticed that both the Colts and Bears visit Foxboro in 2006...now half the time cant really figure out which is Swerskis team...but either way.. he has an invite..Colts also come to town next year....youve even got room and board( can you imagine that, someone as dumb as me owning their own place at 24..wow)..so you can throw on that Rex Grossman jersey if youd like and come sit with me and my pals in sec 140

650808[/snapback]

You wouldn't happen to have an extra ticket for THIS weekend's game, eh? :D