[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would win in a fight?

Balzac

Brady or Manning? I say Brady b/c he could whack Peyton with that man bag and be done with it. Like a Belli/RAC defensive scheme, Peyton wouldn't be ready for it.

UT or Captain Hook? I say UT b/c he would find a way to piss CH off so badly that his head would explode, thereby making him dead. I theorize that UT is not unlike a cockroach - he is the supreme annoyance that could survive even a nuclear war.

Swerski or FIDTML? Obviously Mo, as Swerski wouldn't fight back b/c it wouldn't be intelligent to do so.

Robert Kraft or George Steinbrenner? Kraft - the good guys always win.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it  would be more like a slap fight :D

650144[/snapback]

Oh so sorta girly fighting...thats way hotter...Manning and Brady are hot hunks. :D

Actually Manning's older brother is pretty hunkie. Where did they get the looks cuz it wasn't from Archie. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of their mom...

I'm still wondering who would win between Big John and Big F'n Dave. They're both apparently big guys, I think it would be interesting. Also, who the hel[ is this Hugh-Mongus guy. Sounds like he's trying to one up Hugh One. Let's lace em up and sees who's a bigger man. Tom Brady would destroy Peyton Manning. Brady was a cool kid growing up and Manning was never picked for kickball. The cool kid always wins the fight.

I'm still wondering who would win between Big John and Big F'n Dave.  They're both apparently big guys, I think it would be interesting.  Also, who the hel[ is this Hugh-Mongus guy.  Sounds like he's trying to one up Hugh One.  Let's lace em up and sees who's a bigger man.  Tom Brady would destroy Peyton Manning.  Brady was a cool kid growing up and Manning was never picked for kickball.  The cool kid always wins the fight.

650153[/snapback]

Let's just turn it into a battle royal involving all the huddlers. I would clearly win b/c I am actually Captain America.

I almost beat up a 3 year-old for taking one of my daughter's blocks.

650143[/snapback]

:D I know the feeling.A little kid pushed my daughter at a party once and I was very close to bribing a 5 year old to kid this kids ass..

The great thing about UT is that he can remind us all of the things we use to say when we were 10.

650404[/snapback]

That's like saying "the great thing about herpes is. . ."

Edited by CaptainHook

Love me now or hate me more....I say!

650399[/snapback]

does anyone have any idea what this means? I guess I'll choose the latter, thanks.

Also, who the hel[ is this Hugh-Mongus guy.  Sounds like he's trying to one up Hugh One. 

650153[/snapback]

You would have had to be here a couple years ago to understand the 'HUGH' significance.

Suffice it to say that at one time there were at least 3, if not 4, or more, HUGH's running around here.

It is an inside joke for long-time Huddlers and that is why long time Huddlers seldom say huge and instead say hugh.

Example:

Hugh really need to pay attention if hugh want to know what is going on. :D