[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question about leagues

Fife_Diggie

To answer the question.... no the Huddle does not have it's own league manager.

The Huddle hosts League Forums but not the leagues themselves.

And no, you should not be posting in them. :D You have the other forums to post in, like the Main, Advice, Tailgate, etc.

To answer the question.... no the Huddle does not have it's own league manager.

The Huddle hosts League Forums but not the leagues themselves.

And no, you should not be posting in them. :D You have the other forums to post in, like the Main, Advice, Tailgate, etc.

650598[/snapback]

Oh ok. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info.

So if I had a league I could have the huddle run my league forum? What do they charge for that if you happen to know.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info.

So if I had a league I could have the huddle run my league forum? What do they charge for that if you happen to know.

650605[/snapback]

It's free.

However, from my POV, it just doesn't seem right having the Huddle host my forum and not pay for a membership.

This is my first day on this web site, my friend showed me this site the other day. I was using sporting news but I'm looking to move away from them. Does the huddle run thier own leagues? I see message board for leagues but I'm not sure if we should be posting in there.

650581[/snapback]

Welcome to the Huddle!

I thought Carl was the forum tech support guy.... remember all the problems he caused during the server switch...

650708[/snapback]

It wasn't really Carl's fault as he was kidnapped, tied up, and held for ransom...hmmm, sounds like a song in there somewhere...

It wasn't really Carl's fault as he was kidnapped, tied up, and held for ransom...hmmm, sounds like a song in there somewhere...

651531[/snapback]

True dat. I even heard something about a cattle prong. No. wait. My bad. That was from Wiegie and Big Country's date. Sorry. Carry on. :D