[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a choke

whomper

When are coaches ever going to learn to go for the win.  Don't rely on a FG kicker not named Vinatieri to make any FG over 40 yards to win a tough playoff game.

656274[/snapback]

You think Herm would have learned a lesson from Marty last week... Now it's gonna come back to bite him in the a$$ and I'm angry.... Freaking Pissburgh is gonna win :D

When are coaches ever going to learn to go for the win.  Don't rely on a FG kicker not named Vinatieri to make any FG over 40 yards to win a tough playoff game.

656274[/snapback]

Reed is good too. Not as good in snowy conditions where you can't even see, but good nonetheless.

656274[/snapback]

One of the knocks on the Jets all year is that they get a 3 or 7 point lead on the road and then play too conservative, i.e. play not to lose. More often than not, on the road that is going to come back and bite you in the ass...it should've last week in San Diego but Kaeding shanked a kick and helped them out. Good tough game though for whatever that is worth (not much).

The Jets played "Marty Ball" twice when they drove inside the Steelers 30. Seems like teams are agressive driving down the field and passing the ball. Then, right when they get close to FG range, they go into a shell, try to run the ball, and position themselves for the FG. Backfired 2x on the Jets. Backfired on the Chargers last week.

I guess I'm happy for the Steelers homers but I'm dissapointed as far as my playoff fantasy leagues go. I have picked the entire Colts offense in one league(Manning, Wayne, Stokley, Harrison, Pollard, James and Clark). If they can beat the Pats, I would have preferred to see them play at home against the Jets. And some people in my playoff league have all Steelers(Squeegebo). I hate kickers.

I know Brien stunk it up, but I wouldn't put 100% of the blame on him. The Jets offense did not score a touchdown! The NYJ play calling did seem conservative at times, but the Jets' offense IMHO needs more offensive talent. A stud TE would help a lot. Another WR would help. More carries for L. Jordan would help. Maybe a new offensive coordinator would help. JMHO.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

656274[/snapback]

Sorry, but if you can't make a 40-yarder in dry conditions with no wind, you have no business playing in the NFL.