[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only one ?

Menudo

Am I the only one loving Randy Moss dropping all of these passes and having zero impact on this game. I was rooting for the Vikes, but I love seeing Karma come around to Randy.

Randy M :D ss having a poor game... :D

Am I the only one loving Randy Moss dropping all of these passes and having zero impact on this game.  I was rooting for the Vikes, but I love seeing Karma come around to Randy. 

Randy M :D ss  having a poor game...      :D

656981[/snapback]

Bears homer here. Yes, I'm loving this. I enjoy seeing the great Rany Moss screw up! He's a great WR, but a jerk of a person. It's great to see the Philly fans giving him the business, too. Hey Moss, you brought this on yourself, stupid!

B):D:D

Am I the only one loving Randy Moss dropping all of these passes and having zero impact on this game.  I was rooting for the Vikes, but I love seeing Karma come around to Randy. 

Randy M :D ss  having a poor game...      :D

656981[/snapback]

Or his leaving the field during that fake FG.

It looks to me like he doesn't much care who wins because he doesn't seem to be trying very hard. Some of those drops are easy catches(normally) for him.

Not having a clue as to what?

656991[/snapback]

As to that they made it perfectly clear that there were too many lineman on the field and everyone was screaming at Randy to get off the field to avoid the penalty. While there was a major screwup there by someone, it wasn't Moss...

Or his leaving the field during that fake FG.

It looks to me like he doesn't much care who wins because he doesn't seem to be trying very hard. Some of those drops are easy catches(normally) for him.

656986[/snapback]

I love to see people on this bored spew misinformation. Moss was playng on a very badley sprained ankle, the fact that he was out there showed he cared. Twice during the game the announcers comented on how Randy was trying to pump up the team (even after the Eagles scored their 3rd TD.) :D Give some credit to the Eagle "D" putting pressure on Culpepper and covering Randy quite well.

And it was not Randy's fault on the fake FG, it was an offensive lineman's fault. It was a great call by the Vikings and it would have worked if not for the extra player on the field causing Randy to leave to avoid a penalty. B)

You can bash a player or team all you want but please get your facts straight. :D

Edited by T-Scorp

As to that they made it perfectly clear that there were too many lineman on the field and everyone was screaming at Randy to get off the field to avoid the penalty. While there was a major screwup there by someone, it wasn't Moss...

657005[/snapback]

Moss was the key top the play. If what you are saying is true the team captain should have called time. I know that is what the announcers said, but don't think it makes sense. When the ball was spiked Frerotte was looking for Moss and he was on the sidelines.

Randall,

If you watched the game you saw Fox "count the players on the field" there were 12 (including Randy), also Tice was trying to call timeout..again Fox showed him (Tice) trying to get the Ref's attention.

It was poor execution of a possibly great play...get off of Moss' back on this one... he will be back again next year doing things you can truely hammer him on!

Moss was the key top the play. If what you are saying is true the team captain should have called time. I know that is what the announcers said, but don't think it makes sense. When the ball was spiked Frerotte was looking for Moss and he was on the sidelines.

657028[/snapback]

As T-scorp said, Moss was in "position" to pull it off, but they called him (Moss) off the field because they would have been hit with 12 men on the field. So someone lined up on the line they should not have. Tice was trying to get the time-out but no official that saw him attempt to do that...although I'm not sure when Tice was calling the TO versus when the snap actually happened.

:D @ the new sig.

656990[/snapback]

I think that the new sig is great. I didn't really care who won the game, but the Eagles are by far a better team...even without TO...they proved it today.

Who wrote the new sig lines???

Bem