[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not one to gloat . . .

Balzac

Why do you care what fans of other teams think?  It's pointless.  Just be happy they won and call me sily call me rude, but call me please.

657119[/snapback]

call me sily call me rude, but call me please? After all the smack talk from Colts fans? I think not. Blow it out your ass, fool.

but HEY PATS!

I'm hoping there are a few less doubters after this week.

657112[/snapback]

The predictions of the Colts winning had little to do with a doubt of the Pats, and far more to do with a belief in Peyton and the Colts.

Why the Pats and their fans always have to portray themselves as the victims of disrespect to get themselved motivated is beyond me.

Pats played great football. I look forward to the AFC Championship. They will be a worthy opponent, but I like my Steelers in a close one.

call me sily call me rude, but call me please?  After all the smack talk from Colts fans?  I think not.  Blow it out your ass, fool.

657124[/snapback]

Why can't you just quitely revel in the Pats win... instead you look like an ass... but that's cool... it fits you.

Im very disappointed with this game.  I planned my weekend to be aroudn the tube thinking it would be a classic.  But instead the weather was such a factor for Indy, and I personally don't see why.  Next week will be no better watching Pitt vs NE.  Though I see NE walking into Pitt and taking that one.  Id love to see NE play Atl in the SB.  To see how this over-hyped defense stacks up vs Vick and Co.

657122[/snapback]

What is with you and the weather. The weather wasn't that bad. It was about 30 degrees and a very light snow.

Im very disappointed with this game.  I planned my weekend to be aroudn the tube thinking it would be a classic.  But instead the weather was such a factor for Indy, and I personally don't see why.  Next week will be no better watching Pitt vs NE.  Though I see NE walking into Pitt and taking that one.  Id love to see NE play Atl in the SB.  To see how this over-hyped defense stacks up vs Vick and Co.

657122[/snapback]

weather-schmeather..WTH? They got their a$$es beat, straight up.

Why the Pats and their fans always have to portray themselves as the victims of disrespect to get themselved motivated is beyond me.

657126[/snapback]

This is what I was hinting at with my initial post... but squeegie has apparently had fewer beers than me and was able to state it better.

Why can't you just quitely revel in the Pats win... instead you look like an ass... but that's cool... it fits you.

657131[/snapback]

Apparently you're bitter or pissed off about something - congrats on that. If this were the Steelers beating the Pats, I'm sure you wouldn't be posting anything . . .

Anyway, all I did was say "hey Pats" (i.e. I'm not diparraging the Colts - nothing like that - they had a great season). You overreacted with a call me sily call me rude, but call me please . . . who's the ass?

This is what I was hinting at with my initial post... but squeegie has apparently had fewer beers than me and was able to state it better.

657140[/snapback]

Don't have to portray myself as anything - I think it's pretty clear that most people expected the Colts to win this game.

Apparently you're bitter or pissed off about something

657148[/snapback]

I am.

Anyway, all I did was say "hey Pats"

No. You said "I'm hoping there are a few less doubters" which led me to the question about why do you care about what other fans think?

You overreacted with a call me sily call me rude, but call me please

I probably did, my bad.

. . . who's the ass?

You are. I thought we covered this already :D

Don't have to portray myself as anything - I think it's pretty clear that most people expected the Colts to win this game.

657152[/snapback]

Why do you want more people to "respect" or like or whatever the Pats? That's my question. And if that's not what you want, then why do you hope there are fewer doubters after this week?

For example, I don't care that nearly everyone thinks the Steelers got lucky yesterday and I'm not lobbying to change anyone's mind. OTOH, you seem to feel personally slighted that so many people "doubted" the Pats... that;s what I don't get.

No.  You said "I'm hoping there are a few less doubters" which led me to the question about why do you care about what other fans think?

You are.  I thought we covered this already :D

657157[/snapback]

See my other posts about the doubters - the clear majority here thought that IND would win. The fact that my reaction could piss you off is pretty pathetic.

If I shouldn't care about what other fans think, why the hell do you seem to care about my post so much?

Ass = you, dude. I made a post congratulating my home team and hoping that peeps wouldn't doubt them as much going forward . . . if this pisses you off, you've got issues. I go to knock a few more back - peace.

Why do you want more people to "respect" or like or whatever the Pats?  That's my question.  And if that's not what you want, then why do you hope there are fewer doubters after this week?

For example, I don't care that nearly everyone thinks the Steelers got lucky yesterday and I'm not lobbying to change anyone's mind.  OTOH, you seem to feel personally slighted that so many people "doubted" the Pats... that;s what I don't get.

657161[/snapback]

Did you read this? I still don't get why you care what other people think of your team, and that you feel personally slighted by it.

My reaction to your post was over the top and I oppologize, I was pissed about something else and added the call me sily call me rude, but call me please inappropriately. However, you grasped that one thing and deflected the real question, why do you care what other people think about the Pats?

Ill be the first to admit, I thought Indy would punk the Pats.  It didnt happen, and congrats to the NE Pats.  But most of the fans of the pats are becoming as arrogant as NY Yankee fans, and are a far cry from the team they root for.  The Pats as a team have class, the fans of the Pats do not.

657165[/snapback]

Sarge talking about class. Bit of an oxmoron. Hey colt fans, does this one count? Did the defense screw this one up? It's there fault that the great Peyton Manning could only muster 3 points?

Sarge talking about class. Bit of an oxmoron.  Hey colt fans, does this one count? Did the defense screw this one up? It's there fault that the great Peyton Manning could only muster 3 points?

657173[/snapback]

If you are suggesting that the Colts lost because Peyton choked, then you are clearly mentally challenged.

The Pats D shut down the Colts receivers. They could not get open. The Pats secondary deserves all the credit in the world for stopping this offense.

Well considering that everyoen in the media said that the colts were gonna light up the "patched up" defense of the Patriots, I wouldn't say it was a choke, but he didn't get the job done today. All I'm saying is, this wasn't the defense's fault. Defense actually played well today. Considering the offense couldn't keep them off the field.

Ill be the first to admit, I thought Indy would punk the Pats.  It didnt happen, and congrats to the NE Pats.  But most of the fans of the pats are becoming as arrogant as NY Yankee fans, and are a far cry from the team they root for.  The Pats as a team have class, the fans of the Pats do not.

657165[/snapback]

Careful Sarge, don't put everyone in that category. Czarina, MSSaint, and some others are great Patriot fans. There are a few others that I don't have to mention that ruin it for everyone.

All I'm saying is, this wasn't the defense's fault. Defense actually played well today. Considering the offense couldn't keep them off the field.

657188[/snapback]

I wouldn't go so far as to say the D played well. They played better than expected, but that isn't saying much.

Colts got outplayed on both sides of the ball.