[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not one to gloat . . .

Balzac

Props to the Pats  :D

I had picked them to win, but to only give up 3 points :bigshock:

My guess is Big Ben may be in for some HUGE problems next week.  This D played an OUTSTANDING game.

657116[/snapback]

Indeeed. Nice game Pats!! Sparkling!

Wow, the whiners in this thread are not the Pats fans. Sheesh.

Very exciting game! The Pats D came through in a HUGE way today.  This is time for a :D

657185[/snapback]

I'm a little surprised myself to tell you the truth.

The Pats D was indeed Hugh today. I'm not sure where Sgt. Ryan gets the "overhyped" defense thing, but when a defense can do what the Patriots D did today to one of the most prolific offenses, I'd say you need to look again.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm honestly shocked to see the Colts get shut down like that. I expected them to break it open a few times there. The Pats didn't throw anything unusual or fancy at them either, I think.

You could see that it was way out of hand when Manning seemed to lose track of game time toward the end of the 3rd quarter. He seemed surprised/confused that they didn't get that last play off. That's so unlike him.

Very exciting game! The Pats D came through in a HUGE way today.  This is time for a :D

657185[/snapback]

Exciting? I have to say, maybe it's just me, but as an unbiased observer I find Belechick football to be almost mind numbingly dull. It's a credit to their D that they allow absolutely nothing to happen on the other side of the ball, and I respect it, but I can't say that I enjoy watching it.

Exciting? I have to say, maybe it's just me, but as an unbiased observer I find Belechick football to be almost mind numbingly dull. It's a credit to their D that they allow absolutely nothing to happen on the other side of the ball, and I respect it, but I can't say that I enjoy watching it.

657257[/snapback]

Then might I suggest that you not watch the AFC Championship game? You're likely going to see good old-fashioned smash-mouth football - running the ball and tough D. Score-wise, I wouldn't be surprised if both teams stayed in single digits.

657257[/snapback]

I spent the entire game expecting the Colts to click into gear and open up that game. I was glued to every defensive play. Having a personal interest in the game as a Patriots fan makes it more exciting to me, I'm sure. To me, hard hitting, out in the weather type football is what it's all about.

Then might I suggest that you not watch the AFC Championship game?  You're likely going to see good old-fashioned smash-mouth football - running the ball and tough D.  Score-wise, I wouldn't be surprised if both teams stayed in single digits.

657267[/snapback]

Undoubtedly you are right. Although with 2 great D's there may be some defensive scoring to spice things up a bit... :D

At least there's every chance that the Eagles/Falcons game will break out in a firefight.

Edited by Bonehand

To me, Pats palyed a great game on both sides of the ball. While I was pulling for the Colts and personally do not care for NE, Brady, or Belicheck, I will not take away from the fact that they played well and really slowed down the Colts explosive offense and beat up Indy on offense as well. Congrats to the Pats and their fans.

But, I hope you lose next week and I believe you will. For one week only: "Go Steelers"

Wow, the whiners in this thread are not the Pats fans. Sheesh.

657185[/snapback]

As a fellow Pat's fan, I see your B), and give you another. :D:D

My arrogance as a Pat's fan is in full bloom tonight. :D