[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Hate the Patriots

spain

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What he is getting at is that you girls in the Northeast are a littel light in the loafers.  Football is a man's game.  Leave it to men while you get your exercise over a heated game of Dungeons and Dragons in your Moms basement..

658382[/snapback]

haha - how many teeth you have, Cletus?

I am quite sure that you have more choices up there.  Like which sexual orientation you want have for the day.    But that doesnt negate the fact that football teams in the northeast are like Hockey teams in Nashville and atlanta:  Just a little out of place..

658385[/snapback]

Nicely played again. The fact that hockey is played primarily by northeasterners really supports your argument that the real men are down south. Put the banjo down and think before you write something.

FWIW, I'd rather not pay a half million dollars for a 2,000-square foot house and pay twice what I currently do in taxes to fund that ridiculous "Big Dig" project.  I'll stay in the "flyover states" with more money in the bank.  :D

658846[/snapback]

what's this have to do with anything?

I googled Bill Braski and found the transcript of the skit. I've always found it hilarious.

First Friend of Brasky: Bill Brasky is a son of a ***! Do you fellas know Bill Brasky?

Second Friend of Brasky: Hell yeah, I know Bill Brasky! He's a big fella, goes about 6'4", 280. He loves his Scotch!

Third Friend of Brasky: He does! He's a hell of a salesman!

Fourth Friend of Brasky: To Bill Brasky!

Together: Bill Brasky!!

Third: Did you know Bill Brasky is the godfather of my son?

Fourth: Bill Brasky?

First: He's a big fella!

Second: Oh yeah, he's a big guy! Goes about 6'7", 385.

Third: Well, anyway.. he shows up at the church in his golf pants, caked in mud. Well, ol' Bill Brasky pushes the priest aside and says, "I'll baptize that piece of calamari!" Then he pours Scotch all over my baby son and says, "There! You're baptized!"

Fourth: And your son is blind to this day!

First: Yeah, he makes brooms somewhere in Georgia, doesn't he?

Third: I have no idea. [ pause ] To Bill Brasky!

Second: Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky sold me into slavery?

First: Well, if you're talking about Bill Brasky, I believe it!

Second: Oh, yeah! He puts me on a ship to Thailand, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' Brasky, he's back in the States siring three beautiful children with my wife!

First: I hate Bill Brasky.. but I respect him!

Guy At Bar: Are you talking about Bill Brasky? I know Bill Brasky!

First: Then let me buy you a round!

Third: Hey, easy, Hank, easy.. To Bill Brasky!

Fourth: Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter; she's a beautiful girl.

First: I tell you, I'd like to have sex with her!

Fourth: Well, Brasky shows up.. and you know he's a big fella.

Third: Goes about 7'8", 530.

Fourth: Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Brasky! Well, long story short: the priest accidentally marries Brasky and me! [ the guys laugh ] Off! Off! Off! We spend the weekend in the Pocono's - he loves me like I've never been loved before!

Second: Best *** salesman in the office!

Third: You know how Brasky served three tours in 'Nam?

Fourth: Uh-huh!

Third: Well, I'm in Corpus Christi on business a month ago, and I had this eight-foot tall Asian waiter.. which made me a little curious, so I asked him his name, and sure enough it's Ho Tran Brasky!

First: To William Robert Brasky!

Second: Oh, yeah!

Fourth: Hey, you ever go camping with Brasky?

Third: Many times.

First: I went camping with Brasky, his wife, and his daughter Debbie!

Third: Debbie Brasky?

First: Debbie Brasky. She's 7-years-old, goes about 3'5", 55 pounds. So, I'm in the back of a pickup with Bill Brasky and a live deer! Well, Brasky, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, "I'm Bill Brasky! Say it!" Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth - "Billbrasky!" It wasn't exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

Third: That's Bill Brasky!

Fourth: I once saw him eat a whole live chicken.

First: His favorite movie is "One on One" with Robby Benson.

Fourth: Bill Brasky once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful *** thing I ever saw!

Second: I have that tape!

Guy At Bar: [ turning around ] So do I!

Third: To Bill Brasky! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a *** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Big Booming Voice: [ from extremely tall figure in upper camera angle ] Did someone say Bill Brasky?

Together: BILL BRASKY!!